Forums > Social Chat > I just got my nose pierced!

Login/Join to Participate

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey everybody just thought I had to tell a whole bunch of people that I finally got my nose pierced. It has taken me about 7 years to do it, but I finally have it done.Ok, that’s all thanks grinLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Woohoo smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Was it intentional? winkBetter not hit yourself in the face with those new staffs - oochy!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
i bet it's real per-tywhats next Kat? smile

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
7 years , my mate said it only took them a couple of minuets to do his smile

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
they had to do mine twice cuz they couldnt get the stud in the first time, so i had to get a ring instead...free upgrade!wash wash wash wash wash and when you think you're done washing, wash some more (with the anti-bacterial soap) the infected nose thing really sucks. and then all is happy! smilePere

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Cool! I know the feeling. I took years for me to get round to getting my first piercing, and it's not even visible!

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
I also had to get mine done twice, the first time it closed and the second time she made my nose bleed like hell, i don't think that was supposed to happen smile.F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
any pictures ???? smileshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Took me 6 years to get a tattoo. Perhaps we went to the same guy....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
-Dom- not even visible? Did you get your stomach stapled?

Meh

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
my mom made me get my nose pierced when i was 14... i find out now that it was only because she wanted it done and thought she was too old.. she has one now too and an eye brow ring... she made us get matching tattoos too.. little pentacles on our ankles and she got a ring of roses around her and i got a ring of fire (it looks like a fire poi) the ring isnt compleatthen she wanted me to get a belly ring her excuse was "well im too fatt and you havea cute tummy" i was like ok then lets go..i just relized how cool my family is.

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Cantus - funny! I mean't not visible in normal, clothes wearing day-to-day situations!

Neph23BRONZE Member
62 posts

Posted:
Piercing, Tattoos and fire grin Im quite fond of this tread.. Im getting another tattoo in two weeks grin oohhhh yeah craving the ink...Congrats on the new hole in your body!!! they are always fun.... as stated above. keep em clean or you will cry...

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I'm getting my nose done as a Christmas present ..... Wahooo! can't wait. smile Does it really hurt loads?

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
no doesnt hurt much. in fact i was sitting there thinking, hey that wasnt so bad.then i went to get up and passed out. but i did that when i got my last measles/mumps/tetanus shot too so, there you go.Pere

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
maybe not so eager to be pierced anymore

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

693 posts

Posted:
For me it was a little painful, but very very quick. It was over before I could blink. It made my eyes water, but it really didn't hurt that much. And when it did hurt it only hurt for a couple of seconds then it was over.And now that it is about 4 days after I have had it done, it's fine, and it doesn't hurt at all.In fact I think that my ears hurt more when I got them pierced.------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
bet you thought you got rid of me...cool stuff lady, i bet it looks good on you

anyone got a light?

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
heh. i got a conch piercing (my conch pierced?)(its in ya ear) tuesday morning, washed it 4 freaking times a day with saline (coz i infect easily) and yup! saturday night i came out in a full-blown, gross infection. felt yucky all sat-sun (WRECKED my weekend), and try finding a piercer open on sunday. and my ex (who is also an ex-body-piercer) was out of town, so i couldnt call him *pout* my mummy's given me antibiotics. the moral?wash that thing in your nose often, and i suggest using an anti-bac cream to PREVENT infection, rather than waiting for one to surface.

Neph23BRONZE Member
62 posts

Posted:
Eeep no cream! Sticky, greasy, goo of any type attracts bad stuff and keeps it around ... even if it is antibacterial it only works for a limited time and then your just collecting ickys... can you get a hold of bacteen??? (I prolly spelled that wrong) any piercing that is on the outer extremities should be cleaned with that.. Its an antibacterial saline solution, it also has a numbing agent in it to kill any pain you might have.. I used the stuff on my libre, ears, and nose and never became infected.. cleaned them about every two hours as well..

Stumember
16 posts

Posted:
Good call... will this be the first of many? imho - best to stay away from soap when cleaning, can dry the skin out a bit. Saline/Salt water is the best.A quality piercing site is www.perforations.com Loads of information & well worth a trip to brighton if you're thinking of getting a hole put in you.------------------- Don't think you are, Know you are -

~ Don't think you are, Know you are ~Stu ;)

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Neph is on the right track with the bacteen. It works really well, but it has one draw back. It tends to slow the healing time down dramaticly. I dunno why, it just does. Most of my friends use sea salt and distilled water (exept for Neph, apparently). It could be that cleaning your chonch (wow, that sounds kinda dirty wink) four times a day just wasn't enough. Constant vigilance! that's the key.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Damn, I thought we were rid of that meddling Pozee....

Meh

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Just a little bit of girlie advice......Try and avoid make up and heavy moisturiser around your nose piercing for a good while. After cleansing.......I use a mixture of boiled water, sea salt and a drop of tea tree oil on a cotton bud, as many times as you can each day. This is really good at keeping infection away. Good luck! Angie x------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

693 posts

Posted:
Well its all going well. Unfortunately Josh has been very giving this month and given me his cold frown But my nose is still fine, and I am using a dilute hydrogen peroxide twice a day, applied with cotton cue tips. That's what the guys suggested that I use.As for make-up no problems there I don't use any of that stuff. I got for the clean and natural glow smileAnd as for me getting any other piercings I will have to see. But at the moment I will stick to my nose and see how that goes.Thanks for you advice everyone smileLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~