MogliGOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
Hi all, just wondering if anyone spins in the Whistler Blackcomb area or is coming over soon? Lookin' for someone to play with in the snow. Cheers

Live life, don't just exist.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
heya! not that I'm coming over, but I spent close to 2 years living in Whistler. came back about 1.5yrs ago.there's not a huge fire scene there, that's for sure. I taught a few people some basic single staff, but knowing the ever-shifiting population of the ski town, I doubt any of them would still be around.If you're on a working holiday visa and would like to get a volley pass for the mountain, contact guest services or the people that do the Fire & Ice show every Sunday night at the base outside the longhorn and offer your services. During my first season there I spun fire for the mountain for an hour once a week: in return they gave me a CDN$1700 ski pass! it was a sweet little deal and the tourists just loved it.Anyway, I know a whole lot about Whistler and all it has to offer and everything to keep away from. Feel free to email me smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.