chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
Right, i may not be posten in the right place, but i know some fellow hop'er will help a poor girl in distress!

I want to learn to juggle with clubs...what do i need to know...any helpful tips hints (dont do it unless i got a death wish pops to mind) and what could i practice with? or shud i buy some actaul clubs?!

Any help would be good thanks...

Chili Pepper ubbrollsmile

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
juggling clubs are pretty expensive. i find that toilet plungers are excellently wieghted substitutes. however if this is a long term hobby rather than something youll get bored of tomorro, id recommend investing in some cheap clubs.

heres a quick description of how to get started.
basics of club juggling

if you have any specific probs, send me a pm.

cheers & good luck.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Ed hugI am sure that you juggling toilet plungers would add to your uni reputation enormously.. biggrin

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
with the reputation i have, i doubt anyone would be particularly surprised ubblol hug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
Thanks a lot guys! I mite try the hole loo cleaner stuff...but then again its pay 2morra, and im always looken for new thing to grt stuck into!

Chili pepper xx

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus