adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
I will be in Chicago Dec 24-Jan 3. Are there any regular spinning jams that'll be going on up there during that time, or would anyone like to just get together for a pint? I'll probably be crashing at my sister's apartment in Old Town most of the time.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

stiltfiremember
19 posts

Posted:
Hey,A group of us were planning on holding a funk and fire fest (I had a dream last week) in the next week or so. This is a perfect excuse to do so. I need to find a site, but I don't think it should be too much of a problem. I'll send you an email with my details. Besides, I'm always up for a pint. I'd really like to check out your wrist harnesses, too if you bring them.-Tom

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Gosh - an american who says "Pint" how odd.*Runs out before being thrown out for off-topic waffle*

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
Hey, we Americans are still using the, uh, English system of measures, whaddya expect me to say, half-liter? Besides, "pint" sounds so convivial.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
There isn't anything that I know of going on in that area. I'm sure there's alot do a serch on the hop peep index and send some mail befor comming up. Or if you get a rental you could drive 8 hours east and meet up with us ohio folk or drive 8 hours north and party with the wisconsion burn group. https://www.burning-wheel.org.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC