Forums > Social Chat > After all the hounding......

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
So... picture this...A proposal is made to have a contest. Then we get begged to extend the deadline of the contest, we did. When the reults came in I began to get inundated with emails asking for a date, a time if possible down to the second of when the t-shirts will be ready for sale, as well as demands for them to be released before the holidays. Malcolm and I bust our butts checking around to find printers and distributors. Whipping Boy and I worked dillegently to get the designs on the shirts and stuff ready for ordering, setting aside other things we really needed to do, so as to have them ready before the holidays, even if marginally. And after a few threads, many emails and alot of nagging we get these things up for sale, finally. BUT, and here is the clincher, when we checked the sales reports today, not one...let me rephrase that, NOT ONE has been sold.Why, when so many of you hounded us for so long about all of this? Is there any particular reason for not purchasing them or are you all waiting to use your holiday money from granny on them? Are they not appealing enough (hey, it is the best we can do)? I admit I am a bit irritated right now. It reminds me of the kid who pesters his parents for a toy and then never plays with it.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Nice job PWB. It actually looks good on the white/grey. Better than I thought it would.Thanks for the cooperation RM...it is muchly appreciated!Luvs and stuff.....------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
RM, yes, I can send you a free t-shirt. Just send me $30 for the shipping and handling. j/k grinSorry, it's a fund raiser. Not even Pele gets a free t-shirt.------------------"Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Except, PWB and RM...Malcolm is the one who offered the free shirts to the winners. You will have to take it up with him...for size and such I supposed (sorry to shove this one onto you Malcolm!)Take care!

Pele

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Gives all new meaning to being a flasher Malcolm!I couldn't stop giggling. Great job....I really enjoyed it!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Very cool, Malcolm. I even like the subtle tie-in to the invisible cloak form the Harry Potter madness at the moment, as well as the SanFranscican Butt Wiggle.But I may extrapolating a little too much.Hey, Robert, great to see you on the site again. Now I have someone who can tell you guys how bad I am at staff...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Dom... in my experience (and I have lengthy dying-of-clothes experience, dying a white cotton t shirt black will most likely not give you the 100% flat dark black look you are probably after. *Unless* you have a shallow tray that is big enough to lie the t shirt down in flat with no wrinkles or creases - even then its not 100%. I would expect you would get dark patches of grey, blacks and lighter patches of grey if you attempted to dye this shirt any other way. (Hell even the flat tray isn't foolproof).But maybe a weird tie-dye effect would work...?

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you what you also need????? the HOP thong bikini underware for the ladies. I would so purchase a pair for my wife.HOP teddy?? Hell you already have the set of handcuffs. grinSuper'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Page: