Forums > Social Chat > my city needs a tournament. how good am i, i wonder?

Login/Join to Participate

karate kidmember
24 posts

Posted:
i would like to know how good i am. every party i go to people tell me that was the best light show they have ever seen. even people from other states tell me that. i play with flurescent poi, mostly. i have many other tricks with micro lights on strings. i can make shapes like flowers, stars, triangles, etc. it's crazy. if any of you are ever in phoenix, email me and we'll meet up at a party or something. you'd have to seem my tricks to believe it. i've been meaning to get them on line, but the guy with the video lives far from me. oh well.

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
Explain yourself,,, you make star shapes whilst doing poi?last time i check it just makes circles and what have ya.Did i miss sumthin?

We are defined by the choices we make

karate kidmember
24 posts

Posted:
no, not with poi (that would be truly amazing). i can do star and flower shapes with micro photon lights attached to a shoe string.

DmAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
Does it matter how good you are. The question should be 'Do I have fun?'. If the answer is yes, then that's all you need to know winkDon't get me wrong, you can strive to be better but it should be mainly as a personal exploration, not competition.

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Karate kid --- if ya need to know how good you are get ya self a copy of the C.O.L.2 video -- the guys on there really kick ass!!M:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Though in most respects I agree with Alternativa I also know that you can push yourself a lot farther in competition and it also adds even more entertainment to it.P.S. - I suck.. but Im gettin there. wink lol------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
How come you're never around when i need you Alternativa?When my ego has had a kicking where are you?

Meh