Forums > Social Chat > my city needs a tournament. how good am i, i wonder?

Login/Join to Participate

karate kid
Total posts: 24
Posted:i would like to know how good i am. every party i go to people tell me that was the best light show they have ever seen. even people from other states tell me that. i play with flurescent poi, mostly. i have many other tricks with micro lights on strings. i can make shapes like flowers, stars, triangles, etc. it's crazy. if any of you are ever in phoenix, email me and we'll meet up at a party or something. you'd have to seem my tricks to believe it. i've been meaning to get them on line, but the guy with the video lives far from me. oh well.

Delete Topic

Naganootch
AKA CLERIC
Total posts: 172
Posted:Explain yourself,,, you make star shapes whilst doing poi?last time i check it just makes circles and what have ya.Did i miss sumthin?

We are defined by the choices we make

Delete

karate kid
Total posts: 24
Posted:no, not with poi (that would be truly amazing). i can do star and flower shapes with micro photon lights attached to a shoe string.

Delete

Dm
Dm

AlterEgo
Total posts: 128
Posted:Does it matter how good you are. The question should be 'Do I have fun?'. If the answer is yes, then that's all you need to know
Non-Https Image Link
Don't get me wrong, you can strive to be better but it should be mainly as a personal exploration, not competition.

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

Delete

Marlboro
Total posts: 180
Posted:Karate kid --- if ya need to know how good you are get ya self a copy of the C.O.L.2 video -- the guys on there really kick ass!!M:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Delete

GodlovinSponge
Total posts: 125
Posted:Though in most respects I agree with Alternativa I also know that you can push yourself a lot farther in competition and it also adds even more entertainment to it.P.S. - I suck.. but Im gettin there.
Non-Https Image Link
lol------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:How come you're never around when i need you Alternativa?When my ego has had a kicking where are you?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete