• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > How many friends have you made since you...?

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 12
Posted:The question is----How many "friends" have you made since you started doing poi? Since I've been doing it I made lots of new "friends". I got to know the neighbors and my friends wanted me to meet their friends cause I'm "cool" now.WTF!!! All you seem to know is how I swing glowsticks and fire... and you want to be my "friend".Notice "friends" in quotations---I don't think I need to explain what it means I'm sure you know what it means!Well it's always cool to have poople back you up on something you like.

It's a burning faya

Total posts: 9232
Posted:"Friends" mmm... I remember them. Those are those guys I used to hang out with before I started doing poi right?...
Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Total posts: 12
Posted:Thank you NYC.

It's a burning faya

Classically British
Total posts: 5687

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Total posts: 4224
Posted:can you really always tell who is your friend and who is your "friend" ?

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Total posts: 428
Posted:is "friend" different than Friend?pere

the henna lady
Total posts: 6193
Posted:"friend" is the one who will arbitratily throw your name out because they think what you do is cool but really makes very little effort to get to know you. It is the popular by association theory. Or they think you might bestow this magic upon them so when they wake in the morning they will be cool too.I think we all probably have a few of these. I know I do.Friend is the one you vent to when the "friend" pisses you off. Actually, I do know who my Friends are Cassandra. They have been here for me for a very long time and will continue to do so. These aren't people from high school that I hung out with because I was comfortable with them, despite that we have nothing in common. My friends are people I share my life with, everything about it. I am so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends. These are the people I can lose touch with for months and then pick up where we left off, no hard feelings, no issues. They laugh with me and not at me, help me when I fall down and let me mix the drinks when I am celebrating! They are the ones I cry to, bitch to, jump up and down in joy with, and they are the ones who really light up my life. ------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Total posts: 172
Posted:3Lucky for me i was able to get my real freinds into it, so i still hang with the same people.

We are defined by the choices we make

Total posts: 6
Posted:I have met so many people since i started playing with Poi. Some of them have become friends and others are just people i have met. I love meeting people so i think it's great.

Total posts: 368
Posted:i have made like 6 new friends since i poi... they all cool dudes =)

Dance like if noone were watching you