Forums > Social Chat > Someone got this cd or mp2? paul oakenfold, ban buuren& tiesto-Sebas arcabassio mix.

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
if you got it can you tell me some songs of it??? i wanna know what im hearing frown and i really dont know what are the names of some songs!!!

Dance like if noone were watching you

HappyStickermember
42 posts

Posted:
is this a set or...something else, i may be able to help you out if you give me a little more info....recent?.....old? is it all three dj's ?

If you had a friend that was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down the street and he just fell over......that would be unacceptable.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
its say that and the it says a date next to the title...01-25-2001and its mixed by sebas arcabascio i wanna know the song that is from the lengh 9:30 to 14 min or so... [This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 11 December 2001).]

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
try www.tranceaddict.comAsk in the forum there, some of those people are pretty cluey when it comes to that kind of trance.The forum used to be good, but in recent times has been invaded with signatures that take up half a page and too much bitchyness.And it's van Buuren - you'll get crucified at TA if you call him ban buuren smile

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
At TA??haha you mean as the game or as other thing??? tongue

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
sorry, it wasn't exactly clearTA = tranceaddict (www.tranceaddict.com)

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
TA is a game too lol..that 2 letters can mean a lot smile