Forums > Social Chat > MUAHAHA yo-yo-training pays off

Login/Join to Participate

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
yesterday while doing yo-yotricks with my yomega strobe-yo, i made a startling discovery, if i start doing normal figure eight liquid, and throw it out it looks cool.but wait... there's more... if you hold one poi, and do all your yo-yo tricks with the poi instead of your finger on your free hand (the one the yo yo isn't attached to) it looks damn coolbut wait... there's STILL more... after screwing that up royally... i simply did poi tricks with one poi AND my laser yo yoafter many bruises, i ran to the computer to boast.:-D

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh well done. Haven't got a clue what you're on about. But as long as you're happy it's all good.

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Could I have that with chips and salad instead of mash?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
LMAO it's the new wave of the future - yo yo poi... oh boy oh boy - it's yo yo poi... if' you can't tell... i'm quite giddy about this...------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
How about 1 yo-yo, 1 staff, 1 poi?Keep moving...[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 12 December 2001).]

Meh

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
LMAO!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've seen several people use one poi and one staff to great effect. Young Katinca for one.The adition of a yo-yo seems somewhat fitting.....

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Pardon my ignorance but can you get fire yo-yo's? Or do they come too close to the hand?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
nah - you ahve to catch the yo yo, and it's usually a nylon or cotton stringif you had a kevlar string, and a kevlar glove... that's debatable