Forums > Social Chat > Flaming Irish New Year?

Login/Join to Participate

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
I'm organising a new years party at my house in West Cork (Ireland). Was thinking of trying to organise a meeting of any flamy people who want to attend...I've got a pretty good venue (if youi manage to find it). Its in the country and my house is part of a an stable block, with a large courtyard in the middle (this would have a large bonfire in the middle)...and if it rains there is an old pig sty (with all the stalls, shit, etc taken out, oh and the pigs are gone too) which is basically a kinda warehouse...i'll have to check if the celing is high enough for twirling.I don't think there are many people here that are from Ireland though? Anyone interested? You know anyone in Ireland that would be interested?Kolong------------------Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
definately!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Tempest and his young lady would be interested I believe.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'd love to come. I haven't been to Cork for ages. But I'm saving up to go to America and that's my first priority.

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Again and again - the mighty Cantus is most correct. I would love to spend a couple of days of the new year in Ireland and Cork sounds just lovely to me - will probably be determined by funds but I will go mug some ol biddy's pension or something. Are you planning it for the new year or new years eve? It would be good to know a date as soon as possible if this goes ahead so I can plan around it.Top of the mornin' to ya

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Sorry for not writing for so long, computers were dead in college for a while.It'll be on New Years Eve, I'm still sorting it out But i should get back in touch in the next day or two.What sorta music you people that plan to come in to? I've got a friend who's got some decks and'll do a bit of techno or whatever. and another group of friends with a band.....Should be a nice one. smile grin smileHey fire-poi boy, is it Danny Pullin that you know? It was you who's from Ireland? Sam?Anyway, i'll be in touch smileRonan

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
It looks like the party down here is going to be a small one...If you happen to be lost for something to do, give me a shout.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
If I was old enough to buy a ticket to Ireland I'd go as quickly as I can. But alas, no luck!Good luck at the party everyone that goes!