Forums > Social Chat > Thinking of making a street group...

Login/Join to Participate

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
...called "Nut Traces", have a couple of friends that play the digerydoo (<-is that how you spell it?), bongos, guitar, drums, etc,etc...and just get people together who want to play music, juggle, anything flamey, twilr, dance, etc. Anyone could join in (within reason). Else if not on the street, maybe just a jam in a field or something...I think I'll go and chase some butterflys now....Kolong ------------------Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Damn...tried to reply to a different topic...about names of groups.I blame it on the butterflies myself

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hey KolongDo you Know of any gatherings in Ireland, are there any spinners out there? My girlfriend and I are hoping to be there for new year but we haven't set an exact destination yet - it would be cool to meet up and what better way to welcome in the new year than spinning?. TEMPEST

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Drinking.....Hey you could come to Headcharge instead.....no silly idea. Sorry Mrs Tempest just messing...

Meh

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Hey tempest,I've not met any spinners yet but up here in galway there are definately a few. there is this street theater group called "mochnas" here in Galway, and I went to their workshop looking for materials for my first practice poi a couple of weeks ago. One of the guys working there said that there are some people there who are into spinning. I've been meaning tio call in again and see if I can meet up with them...maybe teach me a few things.I've also seen a few people spinning on the streets, busking.So there are efinately people about...I just haven't really met them yet.I was thining of organising a party for new year and perhaps inviting any firey person who wants to come along...I'll post the idea and see if anyone's interested...Kolong