Forums > Social Chat > now its happy birthday josh

Login/Join to Participate

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
well its your turn to be happy birthday'd. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! smileyour the greatest man, so have a happy birthday to youand many mooooooore!!!

anyone got a light?

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Happy birthday Josh! smile

Are we nearly there yet?

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Happy birthday Josh! smile

Are we nearly there yet?

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
HhAaPpPpYy BbIiRrTtHhDdAaYy JjOoSsHh!!

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Heya Guru,happy birthday! smilesee you next Thursday, when we can all really celebrate grin------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
You too!? wow - everyone keeps getting older! (well everyone but Cantus tongue)Happy Birthday champ.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Happy birthday josh.Here, as a truly historical and momentous birthdap present, I will give my first wooden fire staff I ever used!!:hands you a pile of ash and charcoal with some wick mixed into it, and stinking of kerosene:Happy birthday, fellow staffer. wink wink wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
HAppy Birthday Josh (broke the habit of a life time just for you - feel proud. Although I did it for Flash as well so not too proud.....)Oh and Bendy, I have a birthday coming up now you come to mention it. A little over 5 weeks away........

Meh

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Haaaaappppppyyyy birrrrrfday Josh!
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Josh is cool!!!

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
woooo smileyou guys are the greatest..I wish I could give you all a hug smilethanks for making me feel special!yay!Josh

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Happy birthday Josh smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

clairebearmember
52 posts
Location: jersey - Little rock, not quite there and almost h...

Posted:
Harpy Bifday Josh winkHope that it's a lovely sparkly, rainbow fluff filled firey day, and all your wishes coem true.------------------love, light and rainbow fluff.Bearxxx

Be Cautious of who you sniff, they could be an EnemyBig love and fluffy rainbow light in bundles. Bear xxx xxx xxx

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
smileh a p p y b i r t h d a y J O S H smilei hope you have a happy,sunny day!•cealaigh•

stay smilin

Antti_Panttimember
17 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!!

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey Josh, Happy Birthday grinBut I have already wished you many Happy Birthdays in person, in many different ways.What I wanted to say was, off the top of my head I can name at least 8-10 people whose birthday is at the end of November and during the month of December.Now if you take away 9months of that date you have easter.....Hmmm well Easter is a celebration of spring I guess. And well we all know how randy that makes people... grinJust a thought on this dreary Tuesday afternoon.------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
um Katinca, 9 months ago we were going into Winter? winkJosh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
That is true, but if you read it properly Easter is the celebration of spring really..Why do you think they have little chickens and eggs. They stand for fertility...blah blahI dunno, that’s all I remember from school, and about the festivals before Christianity and stuff, not my strong point, maybe if you are interested, as a pagan.My point was it was the celebration of Spring, and that it wasn't spring so NERR!!:P------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
oh...good point...s.... winkJosh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Easter is a Christian bastardisation of Eostre, Goddess of the Dawn - an Anglo-Saxon (not pagan) god.The Eostre or Ostara (depending on where in Europe you lived) festival celebrated the new sun and her return in the Spring.The eggs were initially snake eggs by the way and painted with coloured bands to represent birth, life and death. Sometimes symbols were also used to represent various gods.The yolk may have been the sun and the egg rebirth.Christianity stole these ideas and they were easily adapted to become symbols of the ressurection of Jesus.Just thought you might be interested.

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
So where does the true meaning of Easter come in?? Chocolate!!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Cantus - I thought Pagan just meant "non-christian" so any religion, including Anglo-Saxon would be Pagan.... I'm probably wtong mind you. Oh and Hippo-Birdy Josh!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
YO!whatup Spanky?!Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ah, but you say pagan and the modern pagans think you're talking about them. Although they celebrate Eostre...I was trying to keep it simple. It's often easier round here.

Meh