Forums > Social Chat > I am only 12 yrs old- is that wierd?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Fire Fillymember
2 posts

Posted:
Is it wierd if i am only 12, i c everyone her and they r all like 20+. I don't actually do fire yet but i will b soon.

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
hey i thought i was youngest to im 13 too!! so if you pelple wanna talk to me instant message me or e-mail me at idky456456@aol.com!!!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
14 days to go....

Meh

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
im 16 in just 6 days smile

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Cantus: What ya doing for your birthday??? anything mad???

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Erm mad? Not especially. I was thinking of going clubbing in Sheffield. Unless anyone else has any other suggestions......

Meh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
Cantus, ever read the redwall series? dibbuns are what they call the little baby mice and other animals...:realizes he is getting looks, runs away:

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Right ok. And which particular sea shanty did you get your name from, Whiffle? (would you look at that for an amazing memory for inconsequential knowledge.....)

Meh

phrozenmember
2 posts

Posted:
Hey! I'm 12 also! (Turning 13 in febuary) I dont do fire either, but i do glowsticks. If u learn sooner, u will be better than any poi veteran!pe@cePhrozen

sinuousmember
3 posts

Posted:
that is mad that you are a little person doing poi (even thow i am only 16) lol any who, i only just got in to it and now i know how good it is all i can say is that i wish i got into it b4 i did------------------sinuous = twisted, twisted = me

sinuous = twisted, twisted = me

so_sumimember
7 posts

Posted:
yes 12 year olds are weird ... but you'll grow out of it. wink

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Unless you are C@ntus, then you just stay in the mind set of a 12 year old!!:PheheI know the joke has been done, but I couldn't resist------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
There's nothing wrong with that, now is there? wink

4d1c3member
61 posts

Posted:
hey dudde io was wondering the same thing i am only 14 and every one is old but i agree with what most ppl were saying who cares wee will be like the best when we turn 20 only difference is is do fire even though i am just learning

the risk is the rush

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Whoah there Dicy!AGe is age is age but paragraphs and comma's and full stops ans sentences will make it easier for others to read and understand your posts their.Don't forget to listen to your 'grammar'(ok bad joke, but need a joke after constructive critiscism)Peace love and mungbeans....------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

4d1c3member
61 posts

Posted:
hey i am 14 every one that is under 15 write your name and age in "young pyros under 15s" found in the social chat area and we can make an unaficial youngens list

the risk is the rush

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I'm sure I was never 12............

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Hey dicey? (takes off his moderators cap)Could you please puntuate your sentences a little, so that we know when they start and finish? It's kinda hard to deciphyr the first time and its fairly important on BB's for everyones post to be easy to read, especially for those with slow connections, or dyslexia and other problems.Just a quick example, heres “hey i am 14 every one that is under 15 write your name and age in "young pyros under 15s" found in the social chat area and we can make an unaficial youngens list”This would be much more BB friendly if it was"Hey, I am 14.Everyone that is under 15 write your name and age in “young pyros under 15’s” in the social chat area.We can an unofficial young’uns list."That's a great idea, but the best ideas need to be communicated as well as being thought of.Not trying to be mean, just trying to keep this site as easy to use and read as has been in the past.More peace, more love and lots and lots more mungbeans...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
errr, why did you take your cap off for that?Seemed very "mod-ish" to me tongueThe worst thing about being older than others, is looking back and saying stuff like "Man - I should've started learning much younger". Although I think that when you are young, you seem to fall for the old "New Puppy" syndrome, play with it for 2 months, get good at it, teach it tricks and then give up on it. When you're older I think you have more staying power.God that sounds old.P.s. Happy Birthday for Yesterday Cantus!!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

milo5000member
1 post

Posted:
I am 16 and going to start poi soon! (With the non-fire ones of course...well at first anyway...) It looks great and I'm very determined. I'm happy I'm 16 now and have found out about it rather than being older when I probably wouldn't be bothered!

Page: