CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
This is slightly strange so i thought I should share it with you happy shiny people.(boy am i going to get some stick over this)Go here: https://www.yomgaille.com/bordel/un_lapin.html
------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Well that's certainly very odd.It's brightened up my day at work though, cheers smile------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
:Hands C@ntus a stick:You know, I don't really want to know what they were saying....------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
OKAY. What's all that about then?------------------Onelove, Thistlefirepixie :)

Are we nearly there yet?

flaming_madmember
34 posts

Posted:
I am just wondering where you found that link at?? smile

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
uh huh.What the blimming hell was that all about. Bit strange if you ask me smile------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I agree fire sista! there are no limits to some ppls warped imaginations is there. Does anyone know what the girl is saying?------------------Onelove, Thistlefirepixie :)

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
A friend sent me the link. She said she was scared by it. I can fully understand why.

Meh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
mmm, words seem to be useless in regard to that...:looks around:now wheres Cassandra when you need someone who speaks French...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
pas moi, but I think we can see here a good example of the dire combination of computers, cannabinoids and too much free time that characterises the new Bourgioise. Humm, the french is getting to me, off barthes! down boy! bad dog.Lovex

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I have to admit, I'd have more respect for fauna hunters, if the animals could shoot back...Heee hee heeee------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I think its a brilliant example of why we SHOULDNT be teaching 10 year olds web technologies..aww..but aint they cute? that little flipping bunny with the little boys head...rockin!Josh

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
wooooooaaaaaaahhhh!!!!Someones been on the shrooms again!Freaky stuff!Thanks 4 that Cantus.....made me feel really 'normal' smile

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I don't get it confused

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You causing trouble again Bendy? Am I going to have to throw you out?

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Mummy....

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
bunnies with guns eh?...i think somebody, somewhere should be able to translate that for us...and was that Gorbachov hanging out in the sky for a while there on a missile launcher?this must be what happens when you give rabbits acid and a computer..

GlowJedimember
13 posts

Posted:
Oh my Gawd!!!Who was on the crack and where can I get some of what they had???????

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
I think that was Yeltsin with the missile launcher and the girl singing is a young photo of Laetitia Casta (the famous Victoria's Secret model). Could be wrong though. You guys post some weird, yet oddly funny shit here. Point in case: anyone who hasn't seen it, do a search for the posting entitled "All I have to say is Weeeeeee!!!" It was a thread that made the rounds about September or so. ------------------"We do not inherit this Earth from our ancestors, but merely borrow it from our children"

Fear the evil monkey!

SabineGOLD Member
29 posts

Posted:
Morning all,The girl is singing about a strange autumn morning when the hunters got chased out of the forest by a rabbit with a rifle. They cried 'injustice' and 'assassin' and it was a interesting sight to see.There was a bit about a machine gun in the second verse but I missed the significance. My french is a bit dusty.Sabine

Neekomember
68 posts

Posted:
It all makes sense to me now.... confused[This message has been edited by Neeko (edited 01 December 2001).]

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Cantus,You have been making wicked posts in the last week, I like your sense of humourslightly twistedYou've made me laugha lot._____________________________"blah blah blah fools balh blah blah freaks blah blah blah hand grenades blah blah blah love Blah Blah blah."

Charlymember
68 posts

Posted:
Here's another one - it's actually frighteningly similary, but I think it's funnier.Enjoy - PIKA!https://member.iquest.net/~derecho/pika.swf~*Charly*~www.cabiri.org

Neekomember
68 posts

Posted:
My god, I couldn't even make it all the way through that one. Too much insanity for one day.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Thank you Glass, it is very kind of you to say that.See Thistle? I didn't even have to fish for that one.------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
*is going to have nightmares tonite*That was creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy! (the first one)*Hides under his desk* wink------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.