• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:Congrats to everyone who made it on the vid.Especially to Dustin Rainey who hails from my city! yah, E-town representing
Non-Https Image Link
Really wish i got my stuff together to send in a vid, oh well. Now i don't have to buy a copy i can just borrow Dustins heh. Make me a copy Dustin!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete Topic

pozee
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

old hand

Total posts: 886
Posted:where did you see who is going to be on the video? i am curious to see who i will be looking forward to watching...

anyone got a light?

Delete

pozee
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

old hand

Total posts: 886
Posted:nevermind... i just saw it...cool a lot of people that i wanted to see are going to be in it. congrats to everyone who is going to be on there. this is going to be a wonderful christmas present.[This message has been edited by pozee (edited 29 November 2001).]

anyone got a light?

Delete

Posted:Congratulations to listees;WrapMasterFunkJediwhiteRavingLunaticXochidancePozeeBassmanNomadDr.SpinCassHeatherFrenzieRobert MichealAdeXaedagood work guys!cant wait to see it
Non-Https Image Link
Josh

Delete

Frenzie
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

Total posts: 515
Posted:WOW, im stoked, have been away home off work for 4 days trying to get my head together and get some rest and stuff!That has made my day (well as made as it can be). Dont know if its the moon, but the past few weeks have been pretty intense and seemed to continue today with horrible stuff happening to Flash's car, dangerboy being in hospital, a few friends on the verge off break downs! argh (sorry)But thank you so much Malcolm! I know Heather has brightened a little too!Cant wait to see it
Non-Https Image Link

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Delete

heather_

heather_

Total posts: 23
Posted:YAY I'm massively overexcited and feel very priveliged to be included on the video
Non-Https Image Link
especially since the world seems to have gone squirly........

....lurks

Delete

nomad
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

nomad

retired

Total posts: 356
Posted:I'm pretty psyched to be on there too. Surprised too! I didn't think my entry would be able to compare to others.Can't wait to see the rest of you guys!Nomad

Delete