foobaa
foobaa

spinning for ages
Total posts: 125
Posted:Just wondering....are there any other places out there that have a regular group that meet for a fire twirl every full moon??Here in Perth we are down the beach every full moon, twirling like nutters....it is fantastic!!! Even better this full moon is on Sat night so we are heading outa town for a night at a more remote beach...twirly heaven!!! Cant wait!! mmmm fire, food, good friends, alcohol, music mmmmmm------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

Delete Topic

Cassandra
Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Total posts: 4224
Posted:there is the Moonfest in Brisbane ...mmm.... I so wish I could atend that fest and meet the lovely Phoenix Fire tribe and everyone from Brisbane (wondering if you attend that efst too, Draevon ?) !!!hugs to you bec, if you happen to be reading this
Non-Https Image Link
shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

.draevon
.draevon

Total posts: 92
Posted:I wouldn't miss a Moonfest Miss Cassandra ... there's nothing else quite like it, and you'd be hard pressed to get so many fire twirlers in one place at one time for any other reason. We (Incendium) actually did a performance at last months Halloween Moonfest.raevonof Incendiumwww.incendium.org.

Delete

Shouden-CrD
Veteran Member
Total posts: 495
Posted:hmmmm Moonmeets...sounds like a good idea. :PWe are already having a local meet this Saturday..guess we could turn it into a Full Moon Meet. (:------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

Posted:Well for ***ONCE*** Adelaide is having an outdoor trance party for this fullmoon...I'm going to be taking all my fire gear for it - hopefully we are allowed to twirl
Non-Https Image Link
Josh

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:*wistfully thinks of twirling in warm surroundings, beneath a full moon*

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Bendy
Total posts: 750
Posted:Cantus - it's gonna be a balmy 21C on Fri (down to 11C) so not exactly _warm_ (but not cold either). That is 69.8F (and 51.8F) for you weirdos!
Non-Https Image Link
and 294.15K (and 284.15K) for NYC!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete

Frenzie
Total posts: 515
Posted:Theres a drumming circle that meet up each full moon on the cliffs in Bondi in sydney!Pretty amazing experience!

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Delete

Total posts: 3
Posted:HEy I used to live up there (half a year ago??) on Tamarama and hear the drums! I love you guys!! Shed a tear thinking back to those days (boo hoo). Did you ever see any spinners in the ravine down to Tam? (we only made it out a few times) Awww. Australia...

Delete

coarsemop on fire
Total posts: 9
Posted:there seem to be thousands of cool events all over the world except of germany! is that so? if not, could anybody tell me?!

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:Bendy, it's 3 degrees C here at the minute. Colder at night.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Posted:well - the party went off!
Non-Https Image Link
PERFECT weather for fire; 7degrees or so, damp ground clear sky bright moon, great tunes!
Non-Https Image Link
)And loads of flat lawn dedicated to twirling!!!MMM!
Non-Https Image Link
I had a very very good time
Non-Https Image Link
and I think maybe recruited a stack more ppl for Friday night firejam.Josh

Delete

IgnitionTerminals
IgnitionTerminals

Total posts: 20
Posted:Does anyone know if there is a reular Full Moon meet in Brighton, England? I've heard tell but I can't seem to find anyone who knows where it is or when it is (I know it's the full moon, but I don't know if it's just during summer months or what...) Can anyone help me, as I only have about two people to spin with, and them only occasionally. I'd love to meet up with some regular spinners down here.
Cheers.

FORCE CHIP - IGNITION!

Delete