Forums > Social Chat > i'm a profesional... i am god

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
ok so i know you've all meet one.. or two... three, four..i have been twirling for at least a few years, i'm not sure if i'm all that good, i have grace and i'd like to think i have my own style from being self taught, i don't have much to compare myself toobuti've met countless amounts of twirlers that have this " heh! stand back kiddies. i play with fire. don't you wish you could be just like me " additude. i'm sick of chatting with people that say things like "well you see little lady.. i.. am the king.. of poi. and everyones annoyed with me because i rock. and you know what? i.. heh.. have only been mucking around with poi for a few months now.. heh.."of course these people are usually very easy to upstage.. (if you are that sort of person) but the ego ahhh the ego?i'm a little fuzzy headed so i'm not sure where i'm going with this but am i the only one that noticed these people?beth------------------floating drifting fading awayhow could these stimulants lead us astray?

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
But NYC, surely you are spoken for....I on the other hand....*goes off to take up poi*

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I'm with you NYC, if poi is a chick magnet, mine are broken too frown------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Well... here is a chick magnet... i do poi in a party i dont have to talk with chicks they come to me blushsame on nightclugs... telling you tongueoh well i like my country hahahaha i got notice that was a chick magnet like 2 months ago i did that in a party chicks came over me... wheeee hot babes!! pozzee come here we can get easy hot chicks with poi :/ lol

Dance like if noone were watching you

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Spoken for?I am?COOL!And here I thought I wasn't gettin' any. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Dougalmember
11 posts

Posted:
Evening (or morning or afternoon or whatever it is where u are)I have been doing poi for a few years (2 or 3 I cant remember) I am more or less self taught, I have taught a couple of people (I REALLY dont want any of this to sound egotistical) i have performed in culbs and at parties. I cannot do any btb moves(not even a btb butterfly) i dont know why that is, but i have met people who know moves that i dont know and I have asked them "how do you do that" they more or less act the great I AM GOD on me, it pisses me off (although a majority of people i have met who do poi have been glad to teach me moves), lost my train of thought now. DAMN I will remember where this was going at some point!------------------The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sorry NYC maybe i was thinking of some other large city.Perhaps it was Frankfurt...

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Dougal, I think where you might have been heading is that there are poeple like that everywhere with everything.Just because someone who is actually good at poi and boastful ( wink)snobs you off, doesn't mean that others won't help as well.People being people....dum dee dum dee dumOr maybe not... :shrug:------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
wow - that was a pretty decisive post Charles winkJosh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He's getting old. He's starting to lose his .....erm.....it was on the tip of my tongue.....wotsit

Meh

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Dougal: its not what you do its how you do it (same old debate).

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Thats sooo true!!!! i know a guy here jeez! i know more move than him... but damn!! his dancing is soo good.... even if he is just doing windmill and weave... is awsome... really... i couldnt bealive that just 2 moves.. could surprice me... dunno the way he does it with the music.... was good! really good, hahah even if i do lot of other moves he doesnt.. ithink he is as good as i am tho... or maybe better dunno... now im starting to dance with the ryhtm of the song like him and my poing is a way better now.. i saw that guy my poing got much better! smile also he is coolZI have notice the other poiers well at least HERE that i have SAW doesnt fallow the rythm of the music they just do move and that is....other poier saw that i was fallowing the rythmn of the music... and i realized that is true.... i never saw someone fallowing the music... well just the on that told me that! and the other that i said up that his dancing is awsome! [This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 30 November 2001).]

Dance like if noone were watching you

Page: