pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay, the theme this thursday is red white and blue, with kind of a superhero undertone. any CHEAP suggestions that i could do. i am just looking for some crazy ideas for something to wear. i am a male about 6 feet tall, so no skirts or stuff like that...

anyone got a light?

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Go to a fabric store.. pick up a big red piece of cloth (cape), a small blue one and cut eyeholes (Mask), then just find some white clothes that look like they match.. smile------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
that would work, i am thinking of some kind of arm bracers and ankle stuff that really sticks out. sot sure what to use though...

anyone got a light?

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Wonder Woman!!!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i repeati am a male 6 feet tall so no skirts or stuff like that... wink

anyone got a light?

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
*gasp*You didnt like my idea frown *sniff* I tried so hard too.. LOL Heh heh heh.Now your just getting picky. :P You could try some thicker fabric, then spray it with that silver hairspray stuff???? or silver paint.. or something.. ??I DONT KNOW!!! SHEESH... Im not a dang costume designer, and if I was I would charge you.. so :P Heh heh heh..

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
how much?

anyone got a light?

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
superpoiman - he can spin faster than a speeding plane, leap flaming poi with nary a mighty flinch (oops - off pirate mode), wrap like the poi was spiderweb....Wonderwoman didn't wear a skirt in her official superhero capacity, but by day.... wink

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Hmm... For something like that.. hmm.. 30 plus expenses. smile heh heh heh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I've seen pictures pozee - we all know you've got the legs for it! winkOk then... *sigh*For the bracers how about lycra? Prolly not a good idea if you are gonna twirl the fire, as it could lead to burning and melting and pain etc. Ideally some of NYC's leather bracers would be cool in blue (white is too lady-like, and you don't want all red.) Then you could go for some red pants - pref. big fat corduroy pants (I love red cords!) And a white headband.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
my what a cheap date, errr uhh seemstres

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
legs yes, breasts no, but i like the idea. i do have some huge red pants, too bad they are not cordswhere did you see my legs any way?[This message has been edited by pozee (edited 27 November 2001).]

anyone got a light?

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
First of all.. Im a guySecond of all.. Im not gaythirdly.. I already am taken..hmm.. three reasons should be enough. heh heh heh.------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
im a guyi am not gaytaken as well, well sort of winkhope you did not take offense. just playini liked your idea, definately going to use the cape, but i think face paint would be a bit better than a mask.

anyone got a light?

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
*starts to panic as pozee puts 1 and 1 together and is about to notice the strange lookin kid peeping thru his bedroom window*uhhh... nevermind smile

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i knew these walls had eyes,(grabs broom and runs after stranger in the night...)

anyone got a light?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's getting like another roll call thread round here.Best join in. Wouldn't want to be an individual.....I'm a guy I'm not gay - but I love a man in uniform *flutters eyelashes at Pozee*And I'm single - and have been for oh so long
Non-Https Image Link
Erm, where was i? Oh right yeah. I have been a dang costume designer. And I'll think about it ok?I'll get back to you. Wait here.Dont go away

Meh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i am still waiting cantus...i made some arm and leg bracers with tape wrapped around a sock, i am going to paint them red white and blue. still need a shirt and pants idea.

anyone got a light?

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
shirt? pants? hmm ... red white and blue huh?
Non-Https Image Link
pozee... i have to say it... just wear an american flag ... kinda like a toga or somthing...or when in doubt... go neked!
Non-Https Image Link
hehe
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"[This message has been edited by MiSsFrOg19 (edited 28 November 2001).]

Its not easy being green....

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
naked? hmmmm maybe clear blue saran wrap

anyone got a light?

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Yea.. Face Paint is always cool.You could put the small blue piece into a bandana.. lol------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sorry Pozee, lots of work on. If you give me more notice next time. or something.------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
How about hiring a pastel blue tux and a red top hat. White face paint and... no nevermind just got an image of what that would look like eugh!!Mind you the tux thing would work - James Bond style superhero[This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 28 November 2001).]

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
yeah that would look cool. but i have money restraints, so i am stuck using the things that i can find around work. looking good so far. still trying to think of some pants to go with the taped up calf muscles...

anyone got a light?