Forums > Social Chat > Ya gonna post the complete video of the winner of poi and staff?

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
pls pls i wanna see the complete video of the winner of poi! i saw the preview and is mad insteresting thoAlso what about the other videos the other ppl that were on the contest also would like to see them smile /me enjoy watching poi videos [This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 24 November 2001).]

Dance like if noone were watching you

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Yeah me too!------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I think if Malcolm put up the full videos of the winners, and the videos of the other contestanst, it would cause a lot of problems for him because of all the bandwidth it would use. That's why he is making a Circles of Light 2 video.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
oh come on im poor no money to buy a video :/

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I should think bit of it will be in the videos section eventaully.You should try being a bit more patient I think.

Meh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
It just i cant find more videos to watch!and i pretty much learn watching videos and ppl! and i wanna watch more videos and learn more ya know :P

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I learn by making it up as I go along.I read stuff on HOP posted by Josh and Charles etc. Don't really understand what they're on about. Then go and make my own stuff up.

Meh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
well thats you i learn watching faster than if i start making stuff...i pretty much prefer doing both... i learn more stuff than if i just try to make stuff you know what i mean?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
yes

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Nightshade,I'm sure Malcolm wishes that he could produce these videos free, and send them to enthusiastic people all over the world. Unfortunately, there are some economic realities we have to consider.Malcolm already pays a really large amount of money for bandwidth, which would become seriously bankbreaking were he to host the circles of light video in high quality.If you cant afford the video, get your parents to buy it for your birthday, or get a group of friends together to pay for a copy or whatever - just get it. You can expect to get every video in existance for free, when some of them cost money to produce.Otherwise, harrass sympathetic ppl on the list to send you a video personally winkJosh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
At least post the complete video of the winnners of the poi

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Josh, maybe you could say all that stuff again. Only using smaller words this time.Try make it more understandable for those less computer literate amongst us who know nothing about bandwidth and stuff.Just a thought.I dont have many - cherish them when i do.PLUP (peace, love, unity, penguins)C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
people who have big popular websites have to pay for the people who access them. everytime one of us accesses this site, Malcolm pays. everytime someone downloads a 10meg movie, Malcolm pays alot (relatively speaking).Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
See? Much better. Thank you Josh, that was lovely!! *big hug*Now Nightshade, do you see why we were saying you should be patient? And why it's necessary for us to purchase the video rather than just watch online? Malcolm's not doing it like this to be cruel. He's doing it like this because it is the only way. grinPeace, love, unity & ducksC@ntus

Meh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Well didnt know he had topay for every download ;o it just that i though that he could do it... just like he did with the videos section here... BTW how much does it cost the video??? [This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 27 November 2001).]

Gheumember
28 posts

Posted:
Is there going to be a DVD version of the videos? smileGheu ------------------A pig that doesn't fly is just an ordinary pig - Porco Rosso

A pig that doesn't fly is just an ordinary pig - Porco Rosso