Page:
Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Well, uni is finished, so i have gone home. I came home to find two presents from england, a jar of "Loganberry Jam" just sitting there waiting for me (thanks so much Fire princess your a champ i'll consider it a b'day pressie, as it was on the 17th). And a roll of Monty python toilet paper (a story for another time perhaps).After my initial excitement (which lasted for about 10 minutes) i realised that i am no longer in the "big smoke" or melbourne, doing uni and getting drunk. I am now in Tallangatta, population 1000 sitting around being bored, with no one to spin with or anything (i got a set of fire poi for my b'day, yay). What am i going to do.I need recipee's for anti-boredom juice.please send ways to keep me going until the end of february.CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Cantus, yes you can... I mean, you can always try ! winkBut the two of them together scare me too smileme emotional chick with gerontophilic tendancies... them ... strong logical men (allthough I did hear that Josh has a thing for camels in thongs... what would that be called ? wink )shine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 27 November 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
I believe that would be "Thongedromodanphilia" but thats just a guess winkI challenge you to find that on a search engine CantusCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The love of camels in thongs APB? Odd challenge. I'll see what i can come up with..------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Cantus is afraid I'm gonna be nice to him, and thus cause an anomaly in his so-far perfect theoretical expression of the Way Things Are. winkor something else.Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I look forward to you being nice to me JoshyOoh, erroneous y suffixed itself to your name then.Scared was the wrong word. Intimidated would be better.

Meh

Page: