catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
just been flicking through some posts in the meet section (no not at tescos) and saw you were looking for the juggling troupe in leicester...not sure if you found them or not, but it might have been a piss take... me and a mate were out a while ago (he was juggling and I was doing poi) and someone asked my mate where we normally go to juggle/twirl. he said i started a juggling club (not true). When i spoke to her I said i sometimes twirl in vicky park and other places around town and that she was welcome to come along if she wanted as i am out most nights. as far as i know there isnt a juggling troupe, but if you want to hook up some time, give me a shout07801357345or01162991804I am usually home from work at about 4:30 and tend to go out for a twirl in the evening from about 7 or so pretty much every nighthopefully speak soonben smile

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
bump...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
heya catboy. does draco not have an email address you can send this to instead?the reason I ask is because many people who post in teh meet others section do not visit the discussion pages... and also, pertaining to rule number 3, please do not make personal posts to individuals on the board (unless of course there is no way around it).

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.