Forums > Social Chat > Catalogue of Balls-ups

Login/Join to Participate

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Hi All,I dont want this thread to get too morbid but I thought it might be good to have a thread where people could post their most monumental mistakes or most embarassing moments.Being a bit of a beginner still I have probably made more than most but I thought it would be good to let people share their embarassing/painful moments with our community.I have escaped relatively unharmed so far. . . A few surface burns (most recently a good wrist wrap resulting in my hands almost being tied together)A little singed hair (getting things going over my head)Several slightly painful body shots and very painful groin shots (must invest in that cricket box)And last but probably most painful so far a direct hit between the eyes trying to go from a stall into the backwards weave (with fire poi of course!)Anyways even if no-one posts on this thread at least you can all laugh at my mishaps. ------------------Mark P (the mad chemist)

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
I had my nutz catch on fire once when spinning beside the pool. My friends assumed that I knew my crotch had caught flames so no one said anything at first. I didn't realize it until everyone started shouting "Close your legs!" I had to drop the poi and it took me almost a minute to put of the fire. Needless to say, my nutz were roasted and the hole in my pants was so big that I had to throw them away. Everyone seemed to get a kick outa that one.------------------"We do not inherit this Earth from our ancestors, but merely borrow it from our children"

Fear the evil monkey!

pr!m@temember
78 posts

Posted:
Hey! There's people whining on this discussion board again. I vote we ostrich them. Nope, hold on, that's not quite right...Okay...SHUT UP

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Word to that Supafly! Does anyone besides me think that Pr!m@te and C@ntus are related??? PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Supafly - that is hilarious, and weird. There are some Joe Cartoon flash cartoons about "Suepahfly" - check this one out (need Flash) "my dick's on fire, my dick's on fire!!!"

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
wicked..thats so funny bendy...nice one..i think my most embarassing moment must have been when my skirt fell off while buskin...awww, but setting your dick on fire would have to be worse i think...i set my dreads on fire too, but i think weve all done that..one time i dislocated my knee tho while twirling...ouch* thats pain...phucking up keeps it grounding tho...the whole fire experience

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
mmm, i havent lit up yet, so ihave no burn stories, but let me tell you, the practice poi are able to inflict enough pain without flames, i recall a certain time when learning the BTB reverse weave, that i had left my legs a bit too wide apart, and with the weave still being very much undone, my timing was off, and i pulled one of the poi too short across my body and it dindt ake it all the way across. instead, the tennis ball head took a direct path up between my legs, i remember looking down and seeing the ball appear out of nowhere, and just closing my eyes. The string hit my ass providing a perfect swivel point and the momentum carried the ball straight into my nuts. I think i just lay down and cried, its kinda cloudy after that point...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!