Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
*I LOVE POI* *grin* (had to get it out..sorry to waste a post doing so..)I love it more now than I did when I first fell in love with it. I can attest to the fact that it has not only opened my eyes more, but I have met people and done things that I normally would not have done. And for this I am greatful. Thank you to all of you who have helped me along in my journey.mad PLURRCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

clairebearmember
52 posts
Location: jersey - Little rock, not quite there and almost h...

Posted:
I know exactly how you feel there babe!Door opener, eye opener and general soul flyer!Would hate to imagine life without it!------------------love, light and rainbow fluff.Bearxxx

Be Cautious of who you sniff, they could be an EnemyBig love and fluffy rainbow light in bundles. Bear xxx xxx xxx

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Yeah too right. Poi has turned into more of an obsession than anything else at the moment!At least when I am twirling I completely in a world of my own, it is a great stress reliever and I love watching it too.This posts the question though does anyone know exactly who invented the concept of Poi (I know it was the Maori) as I think we sould all be thankful grin------------------Mark P (the mad chemist)

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
damn, couldn't have said it better myself CRD grin

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Love is such a strong word. Yes, there is certainly a physical attraction and YES a few times we've gotten a bit hot and sweaty together. OK, more than a few times... When I wake up in the morning I still smell like her... Mmmm, that smell... Occationally I'll catch a smell that reminds me of her and my heart races. My friends don't understand. They think I've been spending too much time with her. Some of them even think she's dangerous for me. They are all just dead inside anyway...When I'm with her, all sounds and sights fade away. I am blinded and deafened by her roar. She envelops me with her heat, her two arms wraping around me, kissing me for just a second on an arm or leg. I find myself at work or in the car, longing for her...Am I in love with my poi? Perhaps. Perhaps she has other lovers as well more brilliant and skilled than I. It does not matter, for when she is with me, she is all mine, and I all hers...Forgive me, she calls...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
pervert. wink