Forums > Social Discussion > Why bush Senior didn't remove saddam from power

Login/Join to Participate

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I posted this in another thread but figured it's interesting enough to earn it's own thread.

https://www.thememoryhole.org/mil/bushsr-iraq.htm

Mr Handsmember
64 posts

Posted:
most curious, makes me wonder what daddy and son actually say to each other.

Laytinmember
111 posts

Posted:
I am sure we all listen to everything daddy says tongue

Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares; at the head of noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech:

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
interesting... very interesting!
cheers for that.
I like the way the link says that they can't put the article up because they don't have permission from the authors...

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

Laytinmember
111 posts

Posted:
Why do you like that? I think it is a shame.

Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares; at the head of noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech:

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Bush senior spoke out agaisnt the whole iraq thing (and I think he touched base on the patriot act) Then he withdrew from the media completly.

Laytinmember
111 posts

Posted:
So, because his Son is doing something he should be in the limelight all the time?

I think that it is better that he avoids the light otherwise people will say stupid things like: "Bush Sr. is pulling the strings" or crapola like that. smile

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I never said he should or shouldn't do anything. I was just pointing out that he was and presumebly still is opposed to his sons actions.

squarefishSILVER Member
(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)
403 posts

Posted:
Or just horribly horribly embaressed at what his son is doing with the position which Daddy Dearest bought him umm