Forums > Social Chat > Who else feels guilty for not buying from HoP?

Login/Join to Participate

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I have for awhile, and malcolms story of spending 12 hours messing around with the board, and how he was running it off a .txt file before that has broke down my cheap ways and ive bought a pair of monkey fists, CoL4 and some kevlar to use on my staff.

Now I think this gives me a full right to bitch about how cluttered and nasty the new board is! A choice of a HoP theme that's simplified would be super cool!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Sometimes I do. But now I have some pay coming in, and I have my eye on a new set of poi, some kevlar wick and a set of firefans. biggrin Then I might even get the car serviced!!!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Wizz-er-pops
206 posts

Posted:
I dont I just spent £50!!!!!!!!!! eek

Poi... it's an obsession.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
i don't, i've spent vast amounts (well over 200 quid last year) on it already rolleyes

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
hehe, i kicked off a new credit card by buying from HOP. sadly, now that card is maxed out. i fully support the store!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**