Forums > Social Chat > you're clever. Maybe you can answer this.....

Login/Join to Participate

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Just a little test of your knowledge of weird words https://www.queendom.com/mindgames/quizdom/quiz9.html
------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I thought if someone is given 'carte blanche' - they are being given a cool record by Veracocha...I'm obviously not an exigent, sanguine person - didn't get those 2.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I got sanguine. I cant remember what the 2 that i didnt get were------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ok, it was exigent and insousiance

Meh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I got them all!!! Not that I actually knew them but conext clues are a damn good thing in life!!!!What did I win Cantus, huh? Huh? What do I get you sexy smart thang?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You get me. You have to pay S&H tho. grin

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*comes in to feed the fish, water the plants etc*

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I got an A+. But I got 9/10. That should be an A-. Dumbasses. winkSpeaking of quizzes. Has anyone ever seriosly taken a Myers-Briggs personality test? I took one and studied it for a few days in Grad School.It's a psychological personality test. Kind of like a "Cosmo quiz" mixed with some actual psychoanalytical science. It also has the breakdown of the types of people that fall into each category. I tried in vain to find a good link but only found:www.advisorteam.com/user/login.aspIt doesn't give you a FULL report unless you pay them $15 but you do get to take the test and get a brief report...(don't, buy the book if you really want to know "Please Undertand Me")It honestly changed my outlook on people. I realized that my "judgemental, logical, thinking" way of looking at the world wasn't the "right" way but merely one of many ways. (A big step for a judgemental, logical, thinker!)My report is scarily true:The Guardian Portrait All Guardians (SJs) share the following core characteristics: Guardians pride themselves on being dependable, helpful, and hard-working. Guardians make loyal mates, responsible parents, and stabilizing leaders. Guardians tend to be dutiful, cautious, humble, and focused on credentials and traditions. Guardians are concerned citizens who trust authority, join groups, seek security, prize gratitude, and dream of meting out justice. Guardians are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services--from supervision to maintenance and supply--and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses. Guardians make up as much as 40 to 45 percent of the population.Excerpted from Please Understand Me II I'm sure there's somewhere else online you can find the full report for free, I just can't find it right now...Again, I don't know how much stock I put into the results, but find it quite interesting that there are people who would answer the questions so differently. For example, OF COURSE I like to work to deadlines but it's OK if not everyone does, OF COURSE I am task oriented but it's OK if not everyone is...I used to put judgement into those who thought differently than me. Now I realize that it's just a different way of thinking.(I've either kick started this thread or put it to sleep... I'm betting on the latter. smile)

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
I only got 60 % a Cwell guess i'll just crawl back to the slums. Thats where im gonna b living on account of not having a good education.

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Not to worry APB. Not everyone can be as learned as like what I am.

Meh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Well everyone… I got an FF for fan-bloody-tasticWell that’s what my friends and I used to say when we were going to University.Although, there was another F word in the sentence that rhymes with Plucking. grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
When I left school I got an F for art (Pozee stop sniggering).True story.

Meh

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
I got an A for my art ...but that was because my Art teacher was stoned half the time (cool guy though!)....as for 'The test'...BUGGERYBOLLOCKS!!!'I only managed a 'C'...back to swoting the 'big' words for me!!Thicko AngieP.S...never seen you start a thread before, you devil you !P.P.S.......see you at headcharge on the 30th wink------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
80%. an A.and in the world of meyer-briggs i am an ENFP.extrovert (vs. introvert)intuitive (vs. reason? unsure)feeling (vs. thinking)perceiving (i think. vs judging)

mobyginamember
9 posts

Posted:
lots of fun80% exigent and ab ovashoud have done it ab ova!Apparently i'm an idealist!**Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom. Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic. Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials. Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders. Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self--always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.Idealists are rare, making up no more than 8 to 10 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.**Well, who would've thought!thanx 4 the linxMoby ------------------Share your skills so others may grow

Share your skills so others may grow

mobyginamember
9 posts

Posted:
lots of fun80% exigent and ab ovashoud have done it ab ova!Apparently i'm an idealist!**Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom. Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic. Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials. Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders. Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self--always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.Idealists are rare, making up no more than 8 to 10 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.**Well, who would've thought!thanx 4 the linxMoby ------------------Share your skills so others may grow

Share your skills so others may grow

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
Not that clever, 70%And Im an artisan, sounds logical. Wonder if thats what all thoes work tests came up with? hahahaCantus, would you like a spot of Irn Bru?anyone else?LoveN

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I refuse to believe that you're Scottish. I want concrete proof.

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
*zoink*

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sorry Kate? Didn't quite catch that.

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
woohoo!70% smileI guess I'm not as dumb as I smell...Josh

693 posts

Posted:
Smart Arse wink ------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Gheumember
28 posts

Posted:
wooo hooo! 10%!! Damn I'm good. I got an F for Fantastic, or Fabulous!------------------A pig that doesn't fly is just an ordinary pig - Porco Rosso

A pig that doesn't fly is just an ordinary pig - Porco Rosso

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
Seems I'm an idealist too, and the description sounds spot on. Oh and I got 10/10, which is ideal smile