Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Come back from my Dad's, go to work (eugh not talking about it) and i come home to find that this site is completely changed! eek

I'm far too tired and knackered to figure out things confused

Anyway have i missed anything being out of communication for the past week? All i know is that England beat France in the Rugby and we're playing Aussie in the finals biggrin (damn my dad for getting me into Rugby)

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Welcome home, pink!

Don't worry about the change. It only happened last night, so all of us are a little bewildered as well eek Hope it helps a little to know that you aren't alone...

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
hey Pink! hug no worries we're all wondering round trying to figure things out ... hope you had a nice time at oyu dads, is rugby great!!!?!?! my dad got me into it too, beats footie any day!

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
aaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh!!

Don't say footie - it'll confuse the Americans!! wink

(only joking guys!! hug)

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
no really, it does confuse us (calling soccer football that is - actually, this new HoP confuses us too...).

glad to see your back alice !

weird thing is, with this new format, it takes me a while to recognize old friends... umm ... strange that.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
It made me realize that pink does not show up well at all on a gray background. ubbcrying That's a big bummer!! Maybe I'll have to get used to a different background color...
EDITED_BY: spritie (1069188343)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
dont worry pink...it only happened today for us anyway..
(in the UK)

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya we noticed you were gone for awhile. i had to warn quite a few new kids that they would be asked about the colour pink, but then you never showed. **sigh** of course the intros are not back yet so it may have been a moot point. frown

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**