Forums > Social Chat > The UNofficial home of poi OLDcall...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Right. (looks all stern and serious for once) Just been reading through the other rollcall thread and getting depressed coz everyone is sooooo young (well not everyone but a big chunk), and this makes me feel inadequate (it's easy to make guys feel inadequate, we just don't admit it unless we're online).I'd like to cheer myself up by starting a HoP OLDCALL, where anyone who's over the age of 25 can copy their details into here off the old rollcall thread.And coz I'm 26, then everyone on here will be the same age as me or older. Wahooooo!!!!!!Name: Charles DolbelSex: MaleAge: 26 (and getting younger)Location: Auckland, New ZealandToys: all fire staffs/double staff, balls, clubs, unicycles (3 so far), diablos, cigar boxes, balloons (yeah i do go on don't I...)Been twirling for: about 1.5 yearsOccupation: Entertainer (and day job = marketing)Hobbies other than obvious: Poetry readings, english tuition, chess, tennis, badminton, off-road unicycling, skydiving etc.Favourite Colour: Red Most viewed Movie: Aliens or Ace Ventura - Pet Detective.Favourite Quote/Saying: "I like dogs, dogs are my favourite people."Best twirling related moment in life so far: I did a few minutes of busking before a performance by another group (many of whom are much better than me and been doing fire for years more) and during their performance the audience asked me if I was their teacher!LMAO, told them I wasn't, that they were heaps better than me, but the crowd didnt believe me! *** For performances in NZ, contact is 021 440 452 or newdolbel@hotmail.com***------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
so doesnt that make cantus older than you charles?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was beginning to think that Charles is eternally 26.

Meh

Page: