Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
malcom how about suppling a straps, string and swilves with a clip product, for the glow stick kids.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Like this fellow: https://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~amoch/rave/glowsticking.html
------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
i was thinking something a little more specific, more desireable, more tangeable,market research, let get this thing humming.i think it'll be a winner. thats just me.p.s. think of the possiblities

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
I'm hoping you just missed Malcolm's post. I'd hate to think you don't like his products. Those chains/clips look pretty good, IMO.I snagged this description for it:
quote:
1 x Pair of Ball Chain Cords c/w Clips and Handles A high quality Ball Chain cord. Complete with your choice of nylon double loop or single loop handles.Clasp on end of ball chain is suitable for eyebolt, cathedral and tube core fire poi heads and also suitable for glowsticks. To order measure total length of ball chain cord needed including handle. Note: Poi head or glowstick will add an extra 6 to 7 inches (150-175mm) to overall length of completed poi set.
I'm sorry to be the one sounding crass to itsgottab, it's not my intent. I'm just very confused by his replies lately. I think Malcolm's product is very specific and tangible. As for desirable, well, you were asking for one. So wouldn't that mean you're desiring one? And seeing as how this is a board filled with people that spin things, the market research is clearly done. shocked [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">------------------[/image]Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson