cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
This is very off topic, but... OH NO!I've gotta go and wash my teacher's car! Me 'n my mate Jade sprayed whipped cream on it at hallowe'en and now we gotta go and wash it... blush my mum aint to happy...maybe i shld bash him on the head with a flaming poi and run off... wink

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
At least it was only whipped cream.For real fun, mix sand and lipstick together and draw on the car. They think it's just lipstick and try to rub it off. The sand rubs the paint off.a-n-d I once turned a car into a petrol bomb but that's not a story i should be sharing with one so young as you CPG. Or anyone for that matter grin------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
hehehe - I know how to make some naaaasty shit! Put a small amount on the bonnet, set it alight and watch it burn through the bonnet, the engine block, the axle..and then the pavement!!! I kid you not but I don't think it would be a good idea to post the recipe somehow!------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
yeah boys..kill, destroy!!!he heehmm...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
rend, maim, mutilate------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
get arrested..

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Ha! The brutal execution of teachers is always a topic that makes me giggle! I know how much a small little burn hurts, I can't imagine the goofy look on my face if my whole body was lit on fire! And with my puny salary it'd take me months to get my car fixed. HA! Wait, let me catch my breath... Oh man, that's funny. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I have never been arrested. My brother has been several times. But i never have.

Meh

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
wow, you're all a bunch of trouble makers :P------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
why waste an arrest on something like this ?i'd be more into suspending mysef on a platform right out side the 80thfloor window of a sky scraper of some guy who is clearcutting ancient rainforest to ask him why. maybe chainmyself to him on the platform and get arrested by helicopter is that terrorism?whar about setting off some smoke bombs in your school ventilation system?okay maybe imgetting off topic...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I dont know. It was earthdreamer that tried to have me arrested for pranks I did 15 years ago.

Meh

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
best thing for getting even... find a containder of liquid nitrogen (easier said than done unless you work for a cryogenics lab like i used to) and then dunk (v quickly) a can of squirty shaving foam into it. once it freezes, cut the top and bottom off the can with a knife and then peel the outside off, place it in someones desk drawer, glove compartment etc. etc. (just make sure it has a reasonable seal, doesnt need to be air tight) and then wait....once it defrosts (slowly, ie 6-8 hrs) it expands, and then when you open the drawer or whatever, it explodes all over them... this is pretty bad, but bear in mind the more you try to wash it out, the more it foams up.... absolute revenge...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Holy christ! WHAT IS THIS, THE REVIEW FORUM FOR THE FREAKING ANARCHIST COOKBOOK?????? No, really, I was asking seriously...Sorry about the loud sarcastic voice and all! Well, in that case, pouring dish detergent into gasoline turns it into a napalm-like material. But you knew that.

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
angie-omigod!and u didn't get sacked? that sounds FUN! gotta try it... CPG

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

elliwmember
25 posts

Posted:
talking about arrests; my friend dan travelled a long way to come and visit for new year, we took him down to our local pub and intreduced him to some dodgy mates of ours and ended up havin a reefer down an alley, anyway to cut a long story short the cops came and arrested dan, and carted him off to the station. the stupidest thing was he was singing "gonna get myself arrested" by GOMEZ all day- oh what a great new year that was!------------------little miss firefly, burning bright,lights your way all through the night.

little miss firefly, burning bright,lights your way all through the night.

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
if you really wanna do some dammage...get a shit load of egg white...then mix it in with flour, like 7 parts egg white to 3 parts flour...then pour it over a car then the next morning when the owners come to the cars..they'll try to wash it off but no luck...the only way itll come off is if they take the paint off...(i dont advise doing it cos ill feel majorly guilty for telling you...so if you do...dont think that i told you k.. smile cheers *smiles* )anyways.....byeeeeeeeeegoafire