Page:
pr!m@temember
78 posts

Posted:
Boring!!! I'm tired of people telling me how great it is "...down the beach..." at the moment. The northern hemisphere is approaching winter and there isn't usually enough ceiling space indoors to do most staff / poi tricks. Rather than go outside - where its cold, nasty and all kinds of horrible things can happen - has anyone considered biro spinning? (quickly checks search first like a responsible little bonobo. Okay so someone has (nix), and recently - who's a clever little spinner then?).Ah, but can u do 2 at once, eh?And how about butter knives, forks, spoons, screwdrivers, vodka bottles, mobile phones, light bulbs...?Even straws can be clutched at. Don't smirk you antipodean freaks. Your time will come. I'm predicting some kind of localised ice age somewhere near you, and very soon. You see if it doesn't.Egor - start the generator!*Evil cackle*

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
we'll tell you when you're older smileif you send me an email, I can give you specifics smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I have no idea how you intend to hoover with a oversize lego brick Prim@te.Perhaps a sticklebrick could be used to pick up some of the crumbs. But the finer powder will be left behind.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Seems like a lot of fuss:finding a pen, ripping out its inards etc.Do you people not have money you can use?

Meh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
yeah - money is generally used, (its just this friend of mind is very pro-pen, so I was indulging him al little) I always feel a strange element of sorrow when I finally spend the offending bill smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I usually have a pen on me cos you never no when the urge for impromptu artwork might spring upon you. But some of my friends have sticky fingers so I can really get through pens.

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
OK, Primate threw me there with the capitalization of "Coke". I've hoovered Coke many times but never hoovered coke which is what I think he was talking about. And never through my nose... I've also been to the J Edgar Hoover building (which openly sells Coke but works hard to bust coke sellers.) But, damn, never been to Hoover Dam. I've also never given a hoover, but that's a story for another time...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*looks with concern in the direction of NYC*Are you ok? You need a vacation? You want to lie down?

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
That's ok Cantus, NYC is referring to this wierd thing where you look at yourself in a mirror on a table somewhere, realise how funny looking you are blush and then sprinkle a line of mind-altering substances on the mirror to hide your face. winkYou then, think, "hey, if my mind was altered, i might look better" so you inhale the the MAS with a straw or something and hey presto!, its suddenly much easier to look in the mirror again, and you seem happy that you are so funny looking.Then you drink some Coke, coz you've been brainwashed. grin grin grin grin------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

pr!m@temember
78 posts

Posted:
Okay, okay, okay...I think everyones gone off topic enough now!WHAT ABOUT THESE BLOODY PENS?!?!?!?!?!I bet you lot are so off yer 'eds that you'd completely forgotten the great im... er... pens. Hmmmmm! (yawn)Buuuuuu - uuuuuurp!!!!!!!!Hey - there's bits missing. I can't spin these, where's the innards gone?You guys!pr!m@te(It is alleged that Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac) had a roadie 'blow it up her ass' because her nose was so fkd)

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to point out that this is by far the most comical thing i have ever read grinCantus, im sorry for stealing your thunder but i thought that it was a fair point.PWB damn straight they should be, but i will deny it i you tell anyone i said that. wink Primate, I have never spun pens, spoons i have spun, but not pens.CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
LOL!!!!!! my eyes are streaming and my sides hurt! Thanx ppl.Onelove, Thistlefirepixie wink

Are we nearly there yet?

Page: