Forums > Social Chat > MY WORLD FAMOUS: "Off Topic Questions"

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Ok, maybe not so much.But in the continuation of my bizzare intrest in what makes other people tick here's another one of those 'off topic questions' that many of us seem to enjoy. I was talking with some friends over lunch, and we got in the conversation of lots of rather morbid stuff like terminal illnesses and planning your death etc.So the question comes up;You got one day to live- what do you do?(N8 thinks about some of his more 'counter-culture' poi friends :eek smileThis should be amuzing.One Love.N8------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Thinking about this a bit more seriously (than before) i think that come 11:55 i would probably go and sit somewhere by myself and just contemplate what is happening too me.For some morbid reason when i die i want to experience it. I want to know what happens to you when you die.Strange i guessAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm sure there must be a way you can find out.*looks at knife in his hand, then up at APB, then looks back at knife again*Nope, can't think of anything....

Meh

Mayamember
2 posts

Posted:
you got one day to live - what do you do?simple answer is every morning you should consider this , most of you with Morning glory by the sounds of it you randy buggers smilewhy is it morbid to consider death I like considering death because Im working up a bank of memories, people, influences I've made and others have to me. That will make me smile and be happy when I die. That way I'm happy to live and others are happy to live with me and when I die others will be happy i had a fulfilling life. so on my final day I would, after going to my favourite beach and having a swim and play in the waves I would go to a hill top overlooking a vast area and I would contemplate my life and re run episodes that make me feel like I've influenced the world and left my spirit behind, then I'll do some twirling and dance and glide and spin really slow and powerfully and breathe it all in and get higher ans higher on life by the minute grin and then I would sit some more and probably think of some of the naughtier moments of my life that make me smirk a bit and chuckle, then twirl some more but this time control is ultimate but I am not controlling any of my moves any more and then I would lie down look to the sky and think some more of all those I have loved and been loved by and smile a smile you only see of a person dying in true peace tranquility and knowledge that my spirit lives on in all the things that I have done in my life and all the people I have touched.Every day is your last...

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
i'd eat icecream for lunch.. and walk around all day with no clothes on..maybe i'd have a bulb binge with my friends tooand then i'd take copious amount of acid and join jester in throwing myself out of a planesimple really

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

Page: