Forums > Social Chat > either/or..originally started by FluffyNapalmFairy

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok since the either/or post couldn't be transfered over, i thought i'd start it over biggrin

so the age old question....

poi or staff?

Edit: And just because Pounce so sweetly asked me to: this edit is to give credit to Fluffy Napalm Fairy for starting the original thread that became one of the most popular threads HoP has ever seen...And here's to hoping to keeping the tradition alive! :cheers: (psst! How was that Pounce?)

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
omg, i can't believe there's this much complaining about the old either/or thread. malcolm already said it can't come back cause it's too big. seriously people, is it that big of a deal? go track down fluffy napalm fairy and have her start it again. i really don't give a [censored] care. jeez. i just wanna play the game.

pen

thumb or pinkie

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
pinkie

big toe or lil toe?

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Thumb - you can go hitchhiking with it,

Yeah the quiet hop senario should be getting sorted out now, could post all day (well at least UCOF kept the numbers up tongue )
But malcom got it sorted again, you are the man mal.

ubbloco
or
ubbrollsmile

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
lil toe and ubbrollsmile

shadows or light?

**giggles**

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
hehe

do i really need to say it?

shadows cause you can be much more devious wink

slow sweet kissing or hot crazy kissing?
EDITED_BY: shadow steppin (1069280310)

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
mmm, slow sweet kissing cause it can always lead to hot crazy kissing if you want it to wink and then you get the best of both worlds!!

tying up or being tied up?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
damn that is sooooo tuff. buuuuut tie me up please smile

mountain vacation or beach vacation

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh that's a toughie. **sigh** my first instinct is mountain, but since i have to live by the mountains so i can visit them anytime i want, i'm gonna go with beach. plus then you get to do poi on the beach in front of a bonfire. nice. biggrin

sex or cuddling?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
well thats not even fair. its an endless circle. cuddling leads to sex and sex leads to cuddling.... and then more sex... and then cuddling.... and then sex.. and cuddling and sex... and cud... oh [censored] im late for work! biggrin

white wine or red?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
white please! mmm, reislings....

quiet night at home with a loved one or crazy party night out?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
quiet nite at home, crazy nites out are for finding a loved one smile

sweet or sour?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
sour

on a girl: baggy or tight pants?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
baggy pants, tight skirts smile

scruffy short hair or long hair ?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
scruffy short hair, tho i like it a lil longer on the top (for a boy)

front or back bra closure?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
both very nice. i will have to go with back though cause it looks hotter when its just barely hanging on after its been unhooked wink

romantic nice easy going date or totally wild active date?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
romantic nice easy going date

button fly or zipper?

**giggles**

401 posts

Posted:
button fly

will you go on date with me or no?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
awwwwwwww. ubblove YES! ubblove **starry eyed**

giggling or laughing out loud?

**giggles**

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Quote:

omg, i can't believe there's this much complaining about the old either/or thread. malcolm already said it can't come back cause it's too big. seriously people, is it that big of a deal? go track down fluffy napalm fairy and have her start it again. i really do give a [censored] care.

...... eek Its called etiquette. You would be a bit miffed if someone else took over one of your threads.
and BTW Im sure fluffly would be happy to start it again and I will ask her when we talk on MSN.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
actually if my thread didn't transfer over because of technical difficulties, and someone wanted to start it up again, i'd be honored. it's like when someone gives your thread a bump because they like it, i'd take it as flattery.

but then again, that's just me

**giggles**

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I suppose in that case it wouldnt be YOUR thread anymore would it?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

2,568 posts

Posted:
will you two take your outragious flirting elsewhere tongue

laughing out loud but giggling when your not supposed to is fun too!

pale skin or tan??

Valura please dont take this all so personally.. its a game and although fluffy started the last one which reached the most posts ive ever seen, she can always start a new one (which has already been said) but i havent seen her round lately so until she does surely its okay to enjoy the game even if it is via someone else? pounce meant no harm it was just so we could carry on having fun biggrin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Fluffy is in India. They dont have much net over there. C@ntus and her are coming to stay with us. Please rest assured that im not taking this personally. I just thought that it was a bit on the nose to be perfectly honest with you, and I dont think I was the only one. I feel that I have the right to voice what I thought. tongue
*theres no emoticon for what Im feeling* comic book guy... ubbrollsmile

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
although i'm with valura on this one, this question will seem like part of the game...

keep playing this game or wait for the flufy one to start another...?

like i said already, i'd rather wait a few days ubbrollsmile

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

401 posts

Posted:
keep playing the game.

have fun or be uptight? tongue

2,568 posts

Posted:
have fun! biggrin

roll your tongue or wiggle your ears?

ps i think we should carry on till fluffy post her brand new either or thread and creates history again wink

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
roll your tongue (and if my intro thread was around, i'd take my flirting there!!! ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol)

halogen or regular light bulb?

**giggles**

2,568 posts

Posted:
regular light bulb

flip flops or trainers?

( its called PM duh!!! wink tongue biggrin)

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol oh shush silly girl! you don't let me have any fun! ubblol j/k

flip flops

minor car accident (someone you know hits you, and there's like barely a scratch on the car): let them pay out of pocket or go through insurance?

**giggles**

grasshoppahBRONZE Member
HoP is teh suxor.
425 posts

Posted:
flip flops

front flip or back flip? ubbrollsmile

Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Page: ...