PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
With the addition of the staff moves section I decided to go through and do some housekeeping. I didn't delete anything but I moved alot around (including topics that weren't staff but were in the wrong sections)It would be very time consuming for me to email everyone whose stuff I moved to tell them so I am doing a blanket kind of thing here.....If you started or replied to a thread and can't find it, do a search for it by thread name and it will take you right to where you want to be!I also encourage you all to check out the other forums here periodically. There are several really cool events and gatherings going on globally, but no one tends to check that section as much. I know several people who are planning gatherings which might be of interest to many (I even moved the 2003 Convention Thread over there!)Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 09 November 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Much apreciation Pele.Kind regards, Thistle smile

Are we nearly there yet?