ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ive uploaded a couple of short contact staff videos to

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Contact_Staffing

unfortunately u need a yahoo makes you join the group to be able to view the files

the newest ones ive uploaded are

elbow wrap straightening arm to palm wrap divxed.avi

front shoulder to shoulder pass to half steve divxed.avi

r s wrap to neck wrap to l s wrap to half gt.avi
Right shoulder wrap to neck wrap to left shoulder wrap to half globetrotter

rsw to nw to lsw to btb s2s roll.avi
Right shoulder wrap to neck wrap to left shoulder wrap to behind the back shoulder to shoulder roll

rsw to nw to lsw to btb s2s roll to turn.avi
Right shoulder wrap to neck wrap to left shoulder wrap to behind the back shoulder to shoulder roll to turn

coments critisms etc are most welcome. also anyone else that has short clips of contact twirling is most welcome to upload their videos to the site

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha ha cool somewhere I can display my vids. I just put a short clip of me doing the behind the back weave the latest move IV just taught myself. It is very rough but I am improving all the time (only been poiing for few months) . There is no sound as this was just a tester to see if it worked (it did which I am most impressed with ).

I have been doing some editing but it will not be ready for some time yet as I still need to sort out tunes to go with it.

(Oooops IV killed it by downloading all the other clips it wont let you have them yet sorry)

Ps very impressive tutorial vids will have to start to learn staff now

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)