• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Regyt's First Burn Videos

Login/Join to Participate

I don't want a title.

Total posts: 940
Posted:Disclaimer: I've only been spinning for about a month. Tonight I did my first burn. I didn't realize my brother was taking videos as well as pics until afterwards, so this really is just me ineptly goofing around. These videos are not exemplars of skill of any sort! (Not even mine.) I'm not looking for criticism or praise.

I just thought I'd share these, because I think the thrill in my voice is what makes them worthwhile.

E pluribus unum, baby.

Mistress Aurora
Mistress Aurora

Hot Schtuff
Total posts: 1032

First burns are so memorable! Especially when there is video

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:go regyt, go regyt..it's your birthday!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Maker of the Cheesecake
Total posts: 174
Posted:I can't download the files to view them

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?