Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hey, This is a little movie of a burnout I made tonight. It is also my first attempt at web server uploading blah carry on.

Mots burnout

They work alright, it's just I have virtual no bandwidth so they glich out every half an hour. I've got a string of poi lessons (huh huh no pun intended.)

Mots poi lessons

On the rare chance that you decide to look at them and no body has for at least half an hour then good luck to you. Argh I'll end up paying for something I know I will. Any one know anygood web hosting deals??? Well cyaround
Mot.

[ 30. July 2003, 04:01: Message edited by: Mot ]

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
for technological breakthroughs, yup vid works

for firestaffage

for short videos

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
my, that IS a tasty burnout!
motbag, ho ever do you manage to keep your hair!?! keep up the video yumminess!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Gehlo
Thank you,Yeah I've got a few more vids, just practice stuff but they're all to big for my poxy free sever carry on, one is 25mb and the other is 45mb, any ideas on how to get them on the net? Could edit them down but it's a pity about them quality, the moment you make em small it's nearly impossible to tell what exactly is going on.
Mot.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
erm try downloading 'dr divx' it's a div-x conversion wizard - try it out on ya philes and see how small ya can get it! good luck and may the force be with you! (for powerful an ally it is!)

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
a wise man once said to me,
"if you compress the audio using the magic of mp3 technology, it won't be 1.23mb on that 2.43mb clip.
\and in a way I suppose he was right.

hope that helps

don't worry most peeps posting on hop are making the same faus pas.

and its not nearly as bad as pretentious use of a foriegn language to make yourself look more biggerer and importanterest.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
You know, in a way I think he was right too.
Mind you the quality is a bit shitty still.
Oh well thanks for the advice.
Gluck
Mot.