pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
that sucked, i had some kind of block on my computer at work that wouldn't allow me to check my favorite web site. well, some how some way i can get back here again, dont know how long it will last, but i am happy to be reading everything again, boy to i have some stuff to catch up on...

anyone got a light?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is that your favourite website - Barbie World?

Meh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
this is my barbie world, take your submarine out of here mister wink

anyone got a light?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've got rid of the submarine now. Have you noticed that my number of posts has gone up by about a gazillion sinse you were last here.I spend way too much time here these days.

Meh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i did notice that, we are junkies, be careful, malcolm has this special machine that seeps heroin into all the peoples keys that post on here, that is why it is so addictive. i was having serious withdrawals

anyone got a light?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Have you seen all the changes? Like no unregistered postees, a lovely, new shiny forum devoted to staff and no personal attacks.And Flash wants to ban flirting. Which is odd cos most of it is aimed at her (the flirting from me is at least) grin------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
nope, havent seen it all, the one thing that i did see (made my eyes light up) was the staff moves section. i have been really addicted to my staff as of late. no flirting? how are we going to get our kicks? oh well, as long as we can still make up stories and learn new stuff right?

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
damn, just get back onto here and it is time to go home. well, i am going to just log on again when i get there. i have a lot to read...

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
flirt all you like grinjust don't do it on every single thread smile*grabs JOUSTING STICK*

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
thank you for the info flash...xoxoxo

anyone got a light?

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey Pozee,Long time no see, old friend *hug*.So whats been happening. Can't put the staff down hey? Yeh me neither. Still practising and practisinf...haven't lit up for ages though, need more moves down pat.Talk to you soon, send me some mail smile------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
big huge ginormous hug to you too lady. yeah i have been out on the beach every night playing with staff. i have even been playing with a make shift broom handle staff in the work space at night. loads of fun i tell you. nobody around here has ever seen a burn off, and they freak out whan i show them. it is too cool

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
NO FLIRTING??? That sucks, now I can't post anyhting. If you look, my post are either arguments with others or flirting with the ladies of home of poi (and guys at times). This really limits what I can type, if anything. What's this site coming toEric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

693 posts

Posted:
*pats Myst on the back*It's ok dear, there are support groups for people like you out there honey.There, there now wipe those tears away dear.*hands tissue to Myst*------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Can I should ask were the boundaries lie on this flirting thing?Now if I say Flash Fire your beauty knows no measure. Is that flirting or, simply a compliment?Is that overstepping the mark?Are we to cut down on our compliments too?Am I going to have to clean Frenzie's vomit off me again?------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
Wow, I have never had anyone say that to me before. I think if that was said to me I would be quite flattered.Therefore, I think it would be classified as a compliment. By hey I am not the law on here. grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I can't compliment you Kat. I can never be sure if i'm talking to you or Josh wink(Aside from by the spelling obviously)

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm quite certain the official rule reads:"No flirting on every single thread"*...*Unless with Flash Fire. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]