Page:
DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
yes, I know, but poi (no "s") just doesn't sound right... so, anyways, I am really happy with the progress that our newbie spinners are making, in learning poi. Tiffany (Mistress Aurora), Chris (Dai Tenchi) and Haruko (Hal) have come a long ways in the short time they have been spinning... this video is yours....

And for the rest of HOP...hope you enjoy this one. It is the brainchild of Dio. He did ALL the work I did nothing... Dio deserves all the praise for editing. He realy is a better editor than I am. Many thanks to him for all his hard work on it. Let me just say that you realy haven't ever seen anything like this....

Edit: OK, OK, I finaly got all my typoes corrected... and link is inserted... and for political correctness.....

https://www.flamingsphere.homestead.com/divxencoded.html

[ 15. July 2003, 14:26: Message edited by: DJ Dantana ]

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I like how easily offended some people are.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
Hey, Dan, just so you know I don't have a problem with you.

Same here

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
quote:
I like how easily offended some people are.
Don't jump to conclusions, it isn't just this thread they're talking about. Look through the other Wildfire OK videos and you'll see where their concerns come from, and that this has been going on for a while now without them saying anything.

And they're just asking that their own achievements be noted, not trying to take Dan down or anything cuz he definitely has more practice and techniques than the rest of us and we all value that. Watch the video and tell me who rocks the house in Poi's Gone Wild... it ain't just one of us, it's ALL of us. From the newest spinner to the oldest, from the stars of the film to the behind-the-scenes crew, everyone did an excellent job contributing ideas and their own performances to this project.

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:

that vid was hilarious a big OI! to you all!

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well i feel like an ass but now i am back to make reparations. i posted while i was in a hurry as i had just watched all the vids at one time and was late for practice. but anyway i liked _all_ the videos, i just wanted to tell dan that he is a goofy mofo. cuz he is, dammit. but you know that. _all_ the vids made me laugh though. the water balloon thing is truly a midwestern summer inspired poi twist. man it's hot here, huh? anyway keep up with the whole spinning thing. like you need me to tell you that. sort of like saying, well, keep up with that whole breathing, eating thing yall're doing...

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Page: