NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
What you ppl think of it???i think it sucksOn the tourny its running here now the crowd are the judges now i find it really unfair...i remenber last monday some guys spin there and one of the guys jeez... that man KNOWS how to spin i think he is the BEST!(Marcos) surprised me a lot!!! Yashiro was there he also spin that day now Marcos was the best spinning there but other 3rd guy that knows like what 5 moves? yashiro and of course marcos were better than that guy but noooooo he bring like all his neighborhood to cheer him so he won????!! wtf???it supposed to be a contest of who is the best poier! Marcos should have won cause he was the one that ruled that day....I will compete other monday when its my turn... i hope that doesnt happens to me.. that would make me angry if some crappy dude beat me just cause he bring all his neighborhood to cheer him... if someone like marcos beat me well then thats other thing i would go there and tell him he does rules tho... and gee learn from him some move also wink

Dance like if noone were watching you

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
The law of democracy...All I can say is befriend his friends so that later on, they'll start to cheer you guys as much as him...But, winnings not the end of it, if others were 'better' (a very interesting term, coz there all sorts of different things to gauge 'betterness') then they don't need to win, to know they are better.Warm fuzzies, cold icecreams and lots of chillin'...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Ok i know im better and i know marcos know he is wayy bettter than them but but but i wanted 500 bucks that is the prize frown well i still can win it i still dont go isnt my turn yet but i hope that thing that happens to marcos and yashiro doesnt happen to me

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
That's weird, i also know a wicked spinner namned Marcos... and another awesome spinner named Mark...I remember talking to Robert Micheal over irc... he knows a wicked spinner named Mark...I swear to god that your name has to do with how good you are at spinning! ------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You know of anyone called Charles that is any good? grin------------------C@ntus

Meh

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Why dont you learn from this?Why do YOU think these people shouldnt win and why do the crowds think they should?Have a look at what you can do to impress the crowd. Thats what entering a competition is all about. Impressing the judges, and you should learn from other competitors and see what they can do to impress. The judges, whether it be the public or experienced twirlers will always have different opinions on what they like.

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
You'd only have to read Pele's thread on "what about you" to see this.

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Dude you dont get what i mean!he brough all the ppl he knows to cheer him so he could win!he didint do nothing that public found impressiveMy friend yashiro got in the BTB weave and tbe crowd where WHEEEEEEEEEE omfg!!!!!!!they liked it!! and Marcos dancing and his combos too the crowd WHEEEE but manthe other just had lot of friends there and when they said the name of the guy of course all their friends start chearing him even if the others Marcos and yashiro did better! got it?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
all I can suggest you do is either:a) get over it and go out with someone else. no, sorry, I mean just be comforted in the knowledge that you are better and that the competition was unfairly judged.b) avoid those competitions therefore reducing your angst and making your energy available to more constructive outlets.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
i really dont care mani just wanted 2 things of that tourny1)the money smile2)Look for ppl that own on it! and learn new stuff =)and Yashiro told me what marcos can do and he can do really cool things! and his dancing is great! amazing Yashiro said

yashiromember
77 posts

Posted:
Losing its not so bad, When i lose, the next day I learned other stuff that brings me to the next level...Signature Movessomething that is personal and God, you know how great you feel when you pull out your signatures moves, Nightshade saw my signature move and was impressed =)How many of you have an Devasting Signature move that takes over a lot of Space?Friday I'll pull it out and then I'll tell you so wish me luck at the competition =)[This message has been edited by yashiro (edited 08 November 2001).]

pr!m@temember
78 posts

Posted:
There's competitions in this?*chuckles*whatever next?Oh well, live by the sword - die by the sword, as they say...

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Yeah doing yer signature you hurt yerself gee... if im gonna do something like that i will do something else hahahaAnd yes there is other contest of glowstick dancers tomorrow friday...i will be there too Wish me luck smile

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Okay yesterday i was on a poi competitiona jesus i don´t understand what the public want...I remenber i have poi in other place and ppl get exited when i do the BTB weaveNow ppl on this tourny liked you move all around a LOT like nuts while you dancing ?okay i didnt won this tourny at least Yashiro won it (he move like crazy all around place) kinda cool smile the guy that had his crowd to cheer them hahaha didnt won! i yell like nuts when the guy said yashiro damn i didnt want that guy that had crowd to cheer him won if i dont win the yashiro had to win smile Okay now what does the ppl like? okay my way of dancing is umm like i move some but not as much as Yashiro does tho, i switch from move to move really fastand do move that AT LEAST ppl on that tourny couldnt do... i was the only one doing that kind of move there... all the others were what the second place was what? weave windmill, butterfly, alternate butterfly and that is??????? WTF how in the hell he got in the second place???!?!?!?! dont GET this! this is not logical! this have no sense! to me!the 3 boring move all the way always ?