Forums > Videos > Naming the Video Threads...

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
WOW! What a great idea to have a video section.

Thanks Malcolm!

Let's all be sure to name each of the threads accordingly though to avoid us all downloading videos that we might not be interested in.

Or at least tell us about the video in the first post. (ie. It's fourty seven minutes of me doing the weave with tennis ball poi.)

Me and my slow modem talking here.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
same here dude.... good old dial up frustration, though i am not arsed as i will download any vid as long as it is good.

many thanks to malcolm for putting this section up for us. < we need to buy you one of those maybe get you drunk even??.

we should have some gidelines though as to copyrights and so on, and details to how to download, and most of all caption to tell us who is in what flick [just so NYC dont have to ask every 54 mins ].

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Love that he was on the ball to move our threads as well to here. Nice guy that he is.

Anyway cheers for the new thread. Hopefully everyone can use this resource carefully. Perhaps there could also be a thread on this topic which always stays at the top, which has the guidelines of use of this thread and also downloading and viewing FAQ. I would be willing to write the FAQ and other guidelines people would like.

Big cheery face and bouncing about.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
could read my disclaimer on my thread if you want hints or soming to go on?

good idea though

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I'll see if Malcolm or one of the Mods approves first. But any help is greatly appreciated.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I will start writing it tonight. If anyone has any requests, ideas or questions they need answering regarding the videos. Please post it so I can include it in the FAQ.