Forums > Videos > PK and Bluecat .. the lost video diaries (38 video's)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread under quarentine!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Lets make a start!...

There have been some major relisting in this post, please note that time will be needed for me to continue uploading every thing. wink

hug

HINT: Videos marked with ** before it's list order means that the video is awaiting upload... your patience thanks.

Section One .. videos by PK

1: Ghost Part One

My first video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

2: Ghost Part Two

My second video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

3: Peace Gardens

A video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "?" (pk: I cant remember! eek).

4: User9!

A video of lots of HoPpers at glastonbury 2003 (stone circle)...

Music by "the weird attractors".

5: Rubbish Two The Sequal

featuring PK, Bluecat, NYC, A Girl And Two Sticks, Nix? +), Ross Not Ian.

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

6: Roughkutz

Staring: Dion, Steve, Rob, Nina, pk and some others. A video that was made around april 2003 on Protabello beach in Edinburgh, Scotland. Previously unreleased, just a bit of fun. Much Capoeira with fire, very little twirling, some nice isolations by steve.

Music By "Roughkutz".

7: BJC2003

Loads of real nice stuff from the british juggling convention 2003, thank you to all performers who apear in this video. This is a story of my trip to the BJC2003.

Music By "?".

8: Juggling

PK juggling at the Tower of Pisa in Italy .. juggling quality poor but was made to experiment with editing and production techniques.. due to work and other commitments this video was never finished in the filming stages. So i edited up this little video.

Music By "?".

9: In My Mind

Remake of the User 9 video.

Music By "Slipknot".

9: POOKies

Just for laughs... Steve, Rob and PK

Music By "?".

10: Col3

My entry for Col3

Music By "?".

**11: Col4

My entry for Col4

Music By "?".

**12: A Bunny For The Perverted

Filmed on location at te POOKa.

Music By "?".

13: Tidy Trax

Laughing around after a stilt walking performance with Tony T at Tidy Trax.

Music By "?".

**14: PoiToy

A promotional video that i made for PoiToy. Featuring Step, Dunc, Spikey Rich and PK

Music By "Some Drum And Bass CD Found In PK's Room".

Section Two .. Videos By Rob

1: Messy

Based with the te POOKa troupe in Edinburgh, Scotland. he has produced this excellent 4 minute film staring, Steve, tree, mineiro and the rest of te POOKa. if you want to see a fantastic film with some real slick staff and poi oh and a dog too. [rob Thorburn/te POOKa]

2: Because Life Isn't

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

3: Refractions

A te POOKa show... performance by te POOKa including both PK and Rob.

Music By "Chris Hand" written and directed for te POOKa and the refractions show.

4: Black And Blue

The full version.

Music By "?".

5: O'Mineiro

Loads of contact staff footage and real good contact with double staff. Most of the good sections have been reused hence this is an previously unreleased video.

Music By "?".

6: Extreme Art

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

**7: Steve Cousins

Steve Cousins is an Australian Performer who is based in Edinburgh Scotland, he is currently based with te POOKa aptly named after the "tribe of the mischief makers". In his solo video, you will see he is an extremly talented staff, contact and double staff twirler, I am sure that as a video that is quite old now it can still teach you some real nice moves, transitions and much much more.

Music By "?".

8: Spinach Sessions Part One

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

9: Spinach Sessions Part Two

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

10: Spinach Sessions Part Three

Music By "?".

11: Uberstaff 2005

Uberstaff 2005.

Music By "?".

12: Kent

LOOK AT THIS ONE!!! this is the fun you can have burning a beach. something we did on our holidays.

Music By "?".

13: te POOKa 2005

Corporate stuff what we do...

Music By "?".

**14: Snow White Day

te POOKa fun (no spinning).

Music By "?".

15: Bloody Jazz Hands

a short promo of a hat routine..

Music By "?".

16: Clavacairns

I claim no responsibility for the cheese content of this. this is ALL steves work.

Music By "?".

17: Fire

te POOKa fire promo. a bit out of date now (as proven by the fact that to make it a '2005' video all i did was to re-edit the titles)

Music By "?".

18: Cabaret Saute

Deep Fried Cabaret

Music By "?".

Section Three .. Colaborations of Rob and PK

1: Morning Coffee

over 7 mins of manic footage all highlighting the manic weekend of poiinthepark's 1st anniversary even though a month late, but still, over 70 spinners turned out and we had some right old moments caught on camera, so many too scary to show the general public.... any way enjoy this as much as we did. video stars: BamBam, Glass [drew], Smallboy, Matt ECCO, me, Mineiro, Nix?, MooHaaHaa, Davena, Nancy, Tempest, Phat Boy Aidan, Kato, Jo Derry, Josh, Daish, Thistle, SNOOPoi, DromePixie, Cantus and Ros, Sypher and so many more. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/John Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "?".

2: Rubbish the dirtiest to date video, of the week following morning coffee. filmed in Edinburgh Scotland. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/john Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

3: How To

pre col4 video that we didn't submit.

Music By "?".

Section Four .. Videos by Jo Derry

1: Black Bush

Jo Derry with his home made wire wool poi. *CAUTION THIS IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS DO NOT TRY THIS UNSURERVISED OR WITH INEXPERIENCE*

Music By "Future Sound Of London".

2: Illuminati Prototypes

Jo Derry's prototype testing video of new settings that were configured in the 2nd prototypes video includes Jo Derry and Liam Tempest.

Music By "?".

Section Five .. Videos by Step

1: A Poo Day For Steven

Step and PK's play day in Birmingham at the Bull Ring..

Music By "Madness" Baggy Trousers.

CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY AVAILING YOURSELF OF THE WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SUCH TERMS MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME AS DESCRIBED BELOW.

Terms and Conditions: The video and other intellectual property (collectively, "Materials") contained on this page are protected by copyright and international laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, modify or create derivative works of the Materials, unless authorized by the appropriate copyright owner(s). In the event that you print or distribute Materials found on this page, you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials on all copies and you should not attempt to "pass off" any of these Materials as your own work.

Modification of Terms and Conditions: [john walklate and rob thorburn] may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. When such modification is made, [john walklate and rob thorburn] will post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on this page. Modifications will be effective when they are posted. [john walklate and rob thorburn] is not required to provide you with notification that any such modification has been made. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to be aware of any such modifications. Each time you view this thread, you will be deemed to have accepted any such modifications

EDITED_BY: PK_ (1167475862)

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Get some more videos up, and no laughing at mine or I'll be pulling leg hairs out of people -

Mwa - x

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

MayhemBRONZE Member
stick boy!
117 posts

Posted:
Spectacular vids guys!! Hats off to ya! Heres to wishing i was there with ya so i could learn some of those mad moves! By the by, whats the title/artist for the messy vid music? I really like that stuff, even tho i cant understand it, but that doesnt really matter, does it? Anyway, mad props to you guys and gals. Would love to make it down your way and see ya live! Lotsa love from TEXAS!!!

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
hah! I pm'd pk to try to track down that music too. He gave me some hints about capoiera, someone named Lenine, and the Na Pressão CD, but it still took me a while to find the actual song (read: d/l all of them from kazaa until I found it). It's called "Alzira e a Torre". Most of the other stuff on the CD is much less dramatic, but really good none-the-less... "Jack Soul Braziliero" is the closest.
--Dut

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
somings a cooking right now....

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
what? more vids? sweeeeeeeet!
:rubs hands together:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
quote:
somings a cooking right now....
Well lets hope its not burnt as you have left it on a slow hob.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Score. Excided-ma-cited ness!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
so after cat and trees failed attempt at getting married at glastonbury and me getting dressed up in drag [sure the photos will be around some where with dom]. i have 4 hours of footage to sift through, stuff from my last trip to london, te POOKa stuff, some awsome footage from glastonbury and me looking more camp than normal.

also some thing else a cooking very soon too. but thats under wraps some where where there's stillwater.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
quote:
some where where there's stillwater.
Have you been filming yourself in the bath again.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
theres a camp guy in here some where! 16mb pish format and no cat. erm weirdo color with a weirdie soundtrack. user nine oh have a smoke kick the feet up its a long en!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Luuuush...I like.

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Liked it a lot pk.

The sepia colours really nice, how did you get it?

You really seem to have the compression thing down, a lot of action for 16 Mb.

Your spinning was excellent and it was good to see the slow motion stuff.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
cool thanks

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
damn made it with windows movie maker!... crap compression, but it turned out ok in the end, frame size was smaller than i liked, it was optimised for full screen pocket pc's of all things.
hate the format though cos it only works with windows media player where as divx u get cross platform and cross player durability which i like, couldnt be arsed sorting out my copy of premier in time to make it as i had a whole day of no internet so i couldnt do any thing else all day.

the cat asked me to take down the vid this morning.... but i was granted permission for the tuneage this afternoon.
if it does seem such a hugh hassel to some of the other band members who probably havnt been asked yet!, why it would i dont know? then i will take the video down and use some one else tunes....

edited due to violent coments....

[ 03. August 2003, 10:03: Message edited by: Trait Of One Eleven Two™ ]

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
just a minor detail methinks.... we'll have no violentry here

tis a lovely vid but i think it needs some felinity and gl-awe-ss-age.( again)

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

6,978 posts

Posted:
jeebus, what a fantastico long video!! i had to take a toilet break in the middle! certainly some great talent in there - PK, dude you have so much fluidity in your movement and transitions, the completest repertoire! excellent work optimising the video to sucha small size, your own self-bashing notwithstanding!
oh and cheers to the whole crew for letting non-UK gimps like moi just how big the scene is over there. simply rockin'!!
:looks up airfare prices:

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
actually i only have several problems with the vid.
dave Knox aka knoxious had a couple of drops in his last clip, if any one that has seen the spin cycle vidoe for his touring show, you will know how good dave is, as the feline one pointed out to me, this vid doesnt show quite what his abilities are..... should have cut the drops but forgot ten mins of footage on a time line is quite a lot to mess with your head and remember what needs chopping a little more, oh well.

cheers for the complements bender, i have to admit that was probably one the best burn i have ever had and fortunate to capture on film thats for sure, shame about that corkscrew getting rid of the dread fluff, i quite like dread fluff.
though i am quite happy with my col4 entry, this shows a lot of nice stuff, but col4 has more variety.

plus bring new faces to video, Faery Ben, Knoxious, nix? tom +) what ever he calls him self now [getting as baqd as me for names], Bovril Monkey, Coleman, Dom, Dimitry....

think feline boy is gutted he aint in it though, but when you have been spinning and filming the same person for so long, you dont even watch them so much any more, not when all your mates are off their heads and burning away at glastonbury.

aint it about time you threw us a melburp vid on the net bender?

6,978 posts

Posted:
heh the crowd's gunna look lame in comparison. I'm actuallly more concerned with what music to put on. plus a lot of my practice video is daytime, which is fairly sad in comparison. My first vid's probably gunna just have me me me in it. oh dear, how off topic....um bluecat is a nice guy

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
can you tell me what the music ius to "because life isnt" please...its propbably on here somewhere...but ive just got back from teh reading festival and im still in lazee mode.

thank you!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ta bender

the music on because life isn't isthe ruffness a rather lovely edinburgh band who we like very much... must say at present i am slightly gutted i did not send in because... for col4, but i suppose it would be a bit silly as it was all filmed over 1 year ago...
hmmmmm

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
whats the song called?

im looking on kazaa at the moment

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
i just downloaded how to..... and it plays part of the way through and then real player tells me there is bad data in the avi source?
can i fix this? anyone else had this problem?

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

6,978 posts

Posted:
erm before you attempt download it again, have you checked that you have the latest codecs, or if you have, then have yoo tried to view it on winblows media player?
good lucks, 'tis a sweet vid and has inspired many a pyro

ZoltarBRONZE Member
Beginner
282 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by bender™:
PK, dude you have so much fluidity in your movement and transitions
I have to agree I drool like Homer everyime I watch that routine. So, so smooth PK, so smooth

So much fire, so little body hair...

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
its called room 101. but i don't think you'll find it on kazaa... could be wrong tho.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Good luck with finding that UCOF and if you find it let me know.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
thanks for trying to help me bender

i downloaded it again, and it now plays fine until near the end

such a good video

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
jon, if you ask the small one very nicely, i think i sent him back southwards with the album, i gave him a load of stuff from my HDD and that was probably on it too!

erm...... where's the blush smiley? cheers for the smoothness.. more smoothness when this upload finishes! check back later guys

the sequal of a much downloaded favourite video is currently on the load!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Rubbish Two The Sequal 7.88mb WMV featuring PK, Bluecat, NYC, A Girl And Two Sticks, Nix? +), Ross Not Ian. Music By DJ Rubbish from the armageddon sessions.
enjoy

Page: ......