Page:
PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Many of us in the Northern Hemisphere are now swiftly approaching winter which means hellaciously cold temperatures, shoulder deep drifts of snow and darkness that seems to never end. In the thread about poi addiction, Knagi asked what people did to defeat winter blues, as he lamented about packing up all of his gear for the season. I thought this warrented it's own thread, as I know many will soon be experiencing this feeling.As for me...I put nothing away, practice indoors sans fire and light up outdoors when it isn't too brutal. The snow and ice adds an interesting element to the area glow. Then again, I also am doing my Christmas show every weekend from now until Christmas Eve and I have a Ren Faire in Florida in January currently under negotiation. I just keep plugging away. My LED set helps alot with that too! (thank you Malcolm! smile)NExt!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I swear Cantus - you have the most bizarre sense of humour! grinKeep it up!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sorry, I was thinking about Xaeda feeling her extremities grin*goes to hide in preparation for Flash's reaction*------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
wink heeheehee I would go back and edit but it made me laugh too much. grin Sadly Cantus there was absolutely no feeling of extremities in the dance studio. And here I was thinking you were getting wistful about Paekakariki beach.... rolleyesx

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

Page: