Forums > Videos > Wildfire Entertainment of Oklahoma VIDEOS!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
We needed a video thread of our own, so here it is

We just put up a new video on our site, click
here

The latest video is our Team Compilation and lemme tell ya, we're pretty happy with it. It's [31 MB] in size, so it may take a moment or two to download. You'll notice right away that we used a popular tune, but it's cuz I believe there wasn't enough fire spinning in the original video and the music is just too good to pass up

Hope you guys enjoy!

[ 09. March 2003, 15:19: Message edited by: Dio ]

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Yeah I rewatched it and I guess you were right.

Also I don't think you should admit to putting various spiders in a jar with insects more then once

PS-I realized how stupidly dangerous fire breathing downwards is when I breathed the tiniest burst I could make on a shallow downwards angel and it flared back up and engulfed my head. Im not sure how it bounced back because there was definatly no wind. Luckily no burns.

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Just FYI amigos, I will be in OK for a week between June 21st (late night arrival) and 29th (early morning departure)... already got engagements all day the 27th and 28th (Fri, Sat) but the whole week before I'm good to burn... and will have a spectacular surprise with me

You'll be quite proud, Dan.

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Now Bender, you know me better than that besides, 16 is legal in Oklahoma.

You guys rock!

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
we seem to be getting better at doing intros and credits and stuff. Maybe next video we will manage to actually list all the people in it and give a disclaimer to any crazy stuff we do.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
On second thought, bluecat, you are right, I will see if I can get the current "children at play" modified to contain a warning about the downward fire spitting, as well as possibly replacing the last half of the last poi spin (with footage from earlier in the run), so you can see me better, I'm keeping the three throws in there though (you DID see all three throws, right?)

anyways, thanks for the input.

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Man why don't you use premier or final cut pro. I can hook you up with a (pssst illegal) copy for download easily enough.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
spotted

more form me in a day or three... hand now spinnable(allowing myself 5 mins today, 10 tomorrow, 15 the day after... then well see, but by then i'll have 30 mins footage )

love
R

ps ta for disclaimer thoughts, i can still picture the skin on a frieds neck after a firebreathing accident

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
SWEET! I'm always happy to see more of your stuff man, those contact staff routines are wicked, especialy the double long staff contact stuff. Very inspirational.

What happened to your hand? did you injure it?

I tried out your "bungie staff", that thing is scary at first. I would toss it and then run away from it, except it was attached and would follow me. Everybody got a good laugh out of that one. I finaly got the fear factor down enough to actually stand my ground, but that thing comes back HARD and FAST and it realy hurts my hand to be catching it. That bungie pops it back at lightning speed. The human hand just wasn't ment to take that kind of shock. It is lke shooting a 12 gauge pistol grip loaded with 3" magnum buckshot, with one hand. very painfull.

I know wht the problems are though, light staff and light bungie should help. Also, going with the staff would help too, right?

Astar, we don't use anything jiggy because we don't have anything jiggy to use (hint hint)

DaiTenshimember
104 posts

Posted:
wow, I feel so acknowledged.

No one knows me like I do.

DaiTenshimember
104 posts

Posted:
And when I am acknowledged my name gets spelled wrong...... feel the love.

No one knows me like I do.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
He was prolly drunk at the time he typed your name.

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the vid Dan, poi getting pretty smooth now.

S-p-i-d-errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
what do you mean "probably" I though you all knew me!?!?!

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
quote:
when I breathed the tiniest burst I could make on a shallow downwards angel and it flared back up and engulfed my head
Well, that's what happens when you try to incinerate small heavenly bodies!

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
what do you mean "probably" I though you all knew me!?!?!
Keep in mind I always have alil doubt in the back of my mind, but in your case I guess I'm forced to make an exception.

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
No realy, I wasn't drunk, I am just a horrible speller. (did I spell that right?)

Anyways, I got his name neutered (I mean fixed)

I also happened to have posted a new video...

I started it out with some advanced poi moves such as btb waist wrap thru wraps and throws....leading up to......

Warning Warnign Warning...may contain gratuitouse belly dancing....

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
ok, bluecat, I fixed the "children at play" video to include a warning about downward aspiration. I also totaly reconstructed it (and made it a little bit shorter). The squences are rearanged and slightly different lengths, etc. Hope it is an improvement.

(I also included some different footage in places)

Page: ...