Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Here is my first ever video creation. Done in a few hours with no sleep

Hope it works and you enjoy.
File is a .wmv
Playable in windows media player

My website to access videos

Let me know what you think so I can make the next one better!

[ 22. July 2003, 20:06: Message edited by: Jez ]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

CatastrophicBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
Absoooluutely smashing shot on the web page!!!!

(I want one like that of meeeee!!!!!!)

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Yeah I felt bad with the bad shot of smallboy in the vid so I am offering some recompense til the new video by putting up the best pic I have of smallboy!!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

44 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmm I tried to dload the Jo 5 beat weave and all I get is music and no image...any ideas?

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
i reckon you need to download the divx video codec from here

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

44 posts

Posted:
Actually I already got the codec....dunno whats up

thank you tho

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Catastrophic, you're not alone on that.
i too cannot see it.
and stuff.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I will ask tempest as soon as I get the chance to find out what compression he used. Then hopefully I can sort it out for you!

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Yello,

Jo's vid was in windows media 9, the new one. Didnt think i had it but i updated movie maker to 2 and it was included in it.

have fun

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Is there any reason you have a picture of my ass on your site and you're not paying me royalties?

And that's gotta be me coz I'm the only person you know that plays with ropes.....and it's my t-shirt

Plus your video has me randomly throwing a stick off at a bizarre angle and looking like a mental patient on diazapam.....which having seen some of the footage you do have of me is obviously a foolish attempt at making you look good and shall fail miserably........I come here bearing gifts of random plugs and pointing you in the direction of me and my 1st attempt with no sleep kind of effort.

(Vids section, the thread that I started.....d'oh)

Officially sulking........

Apart from that, it's a funky track and I thought the light bulb breaking scene was genius - x

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
As I said earlier on in the thread I will be making it up to you as soon as my camera is fixed, I already have some rough footage of you but it is stuck in my camera!

Anyways I thought the picture of you that I added was pretty cool and its one of the best photos that I have.

Oh well there is no pleasing some people

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
New video will be online later this week, along with my new website. I just have to wait for the BT men to activate my broadband.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
New website is now active including new video superhero juggling. This video is 50mb so is quite a large one and does have a few quality issues with it.

Feedback welcome

Arc DV

6,978 posts

Posted:
woot! thanks for the vid man! can't wait to see it!
:goes off to wait the good wait:
you = bandwidth masta

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I liked it a lot, some good music and crazy skills.

Although you could have cut up the diabolo part into a few diffrent clips, and mixed some juggling footage in just to mix things up a little bit and give the video a faster pace.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
I got 59% but it started dissconnecting just after I sent you the last PM dude. Time out errors. I tried other downloads and they seem to give me the standard 4 - 5 kb

I am using fresh download so i'll get there in the end but at 0.04kb a second it may be a while

I'm not complaining, I just dont trust server companies anymore and would want to know if problems occurred.

kou kou

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I will look into the disconnection problem.

I will admit to hurrying this footage as the stuff on this vid is reject stuff from other vids I am currently making. The quality was bad and the only way to see what was going on was to put it into black and white, so I couldn't use the footage for the other vids in production but thought you guys would still like to see it.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
seemed to mess me about for a few hours then give me a normal connection again.

Anyhoo, got it now and it was good to watch but we want more.

and make it quick shorty

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
New video online created by Tempest. Just follow any of the links already provided. Don't forget to save target as... another big one (50mb)

PIP Huddersfield is great, make yourself comfortable this one lasts 20mins. But is worth watching all of it. My favourite bit is right at the end and is completely awesome. The double staff guy I liked as well with a nice unique style.

6,978 posts

Posted:
WOOP! remember just a year ago when twirling vids were few and far between?!? yoo dudes are way too good for us!
:warms up da modem for some bandwidth drainage:
WOOP^2!

Page: