• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 1234
Total posts: 121
Posted:So George Bush and his entourage are coming to London. Is anybody else feeling uncomfortable about having this murderous simpleton in Britain, not to mention his gang of gun-toting security guards? Could the timing be any worse for a state visit, given the current public feeling on the situation in Iraq?

It does give us an opportuniy to show The world what we think of Bush and his policies, and it looks like there are going to be massive protests here..

Total posts: 111
Posted:WHR, you can take what 20/20 said at face value or you can do what I am doing and listen to the people who have actually taken the pills. It is not speed. Speed is an illeagle drug. What is taken by pilots may be similer, but it is not the illeagle substance that some people in this world like to take. Apples are similer to that of oranges, both grow on trees, both are fruit, both are made into juice drinks and only one is made into a pie. Speed can kill you, these "go pills" have never killed the user and the idea that they are at fault for the death of someone else is a long jump at best.

Ultamatly it doesnt matter what is in the pilots system, it is their responsibility and their responsibility alone if they drop those weapons or not. In an F16 there is nobody else there to keep you from squeezing the trigger.

Unfortunatly for the sake of our debate, there is no way that any of us on these boards can proove anything. We can however continue to enjoy the speculations our fellow debaters smile

WHR, dont worry about the point in my previous point, if it went over your head then it would take too much of my time to explain it. Perhaps someone with some spare time can take up my slack. Well I am off to help people drown their sorrows in mass quantities of alcohol beerchug Cheers

Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares; at the head of noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech:

wan hwo ren
wan hwo ren

Total posts: 86
Posted:They are speed pills, I don't think there is any doubt about that. The thing about the media is they very seldom lie, they are biased of course and sometimes pass on lies that they are told, but it is not often that they blatantly lie. That is why I believe the many media reports that say quite clearly that they are Amphetamines, speed pills.

I guess you did go over my head Laytin, I guess that must happen a lot to you seeing as how you are so wonderfully articulate (with great spelling to boot tongue)

Page: 1234