Page:
StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Ever wondering Y the best equipped military force in history does so poorly in battle, and shoots all its allies???

Well I did, and now I know. They’re all drugged to the eyeballs on speed, just like the Nazis were in WW11 .

If U don’t believe me, the Aussies can watch THE CUTTING EDGE - THE NEED FOR SPEED - Going to War on Drugs on SBS TV tonight.

SBS TV Extract
quote:
When Tom Cruise uttered those famous words in the film Top Gun, "I feel the need, the need for speed", he would not have known that his words had already been taken literally by the U.S. Air Force, in a way he could never have imagined.

This documentary exposes how the Air Force, Navy and Special Forces have been issuing mind-altering drugs to their soldiers and airmen - almost certainly resulting in the deaths of allied forces and innocent civilians. In an extraordinary investigation, American military personnel speak for the first time, to explain how they were used as guinea pigs in wars ranging from the Gulf, Bosnia, Afghanistan and right up until the recent conflict in Iraq. We also discover that vital information on 'friendly fire' incidents has been withheld and examine the true human costs of wars fought on drugs.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

markeesparkmember
62 posts

Posted:
Oh my god.
Ray i truly feel for you I mean your obviously in a grunt position with very little responsibility as you find the time to post on and on the regurgitated bs propiganda circulated by your government and mainstream media(try gnn for a less bysus oppinion).Get a clue bro.you are a tool in a much bigger game.Your government is a sinister machine hell bent on world domination weather is be obvious or not
.I cant believe that there are people out there with such little regard for human life!
Thy shall not kill, is that not black and white enough for you !
However you seem to interprate it as thy shall not murder,then what is murder?Going half way around the world to free(****) a nation of people half way around the world under false pretences for what ?Vested oil interests to keep american petrol cheap. m m m m m murder. thy shall not?unless we need somthing.
now i know i have deviated from the subject,
going to war on drugs,but i was flabbergausted yup flabberguasted to read what this thread had to offer.
Also someone mentioned the us government being above the law.
Whos law?there law.not designed for them,designed to keep everyone else in line.Which brings me to .. . . .
THE WAR ON DRUGS aka the biggst joke ever played on modern man.More like a war on any competition!!!
Anyhoo ray you sound like a intellegent man with a heart and lots of fire in his soul so perhaps you should seek out you informatin from those with no agenda and no vested interests.

Markeespark Sparkeemark & me

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
How about everyone giving Ray a break.

He's chosen a career as a marine so obviously he's got a different attitude to the military and politics than some of us here.

You can basically argue over the rights/wrongs of America in the middle East for ever, I'm sure Ray's put at least as much thought into it as anyone else here and he's come to his conclusions.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

markeesparkmember
62 posts

Posted:
so it dosnt scare you a little that the american forces hop representive ray ray dosnt seem to see killing other people as murder,just as killing??
I dont believe that ray is at fault and i dont think he isnt capeable of making his own decisions however i do think he like the rest of the american armed forces and public are being lied to over and over and over again.
ray Im sorry if i personally attacked you but you are part of a global opression of religion drugs and free will.

Markeespark Sparkeemark & me

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
I think there's very few of us who, however peace loving, wouldn't kill under certain circumstances; such as to save our families from someone intent on killing them.

I don't want to speak for Ray, but I suspect most marines and armed forces personnel in general, regard any killing they may have to do as being to protect people they care about.
quote:
Originally posted by markeespark:
ray Im sorry if i personally attacked you but you are part of a global opression of religion drugs and free will.
What is the point of this; you know perfectly well that Ray does not consider himself to be part of a global oppression and the way you've phrased it is unlikely to encourage any reasonable debate.
A lot of what I see in these threads is attempts to elicit an aggressive response; it's not debate, it's goading.
How can we expect humanity to adopt a path of global non aggression when we can't even maintain a peaceful internet forum thread discussion?

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I wanted to major in global oppression, but they didn't offer that course of study where I went to University.

Raph

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
were we talking about a war on drugs. the governments of the world have recently(as long as i can remeber) begin trying to some extend to prevent the sale and use of drugs. just because they now say a 'War on Drugs' means sweet fA, the war was going on last year and ten years ago, big deal.

i know in genral this place is pro drugs or at least pro drug choice. this sentiment comes from the younger people, those with less life experience(i didn't say none i just said less) than the old buggers like our parents and those running the country.

drugs aren't a new thing to this world, drugs maybe in themselves don't cause trouble for all people. but you can't treat the drugs issuie in isolation. the troble resulting from people dealing in drugs is not good for the people of this world, we are all interconnected. so one persons little bit of joy is of set by anothers little bit of pain. i guess if your getting the good stuff and only get the good stuff what does it matter.

let the wars continue.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Actually Itsgottabe, the thread is about going to war on drugs, and a doco about the US Air Force forcing pilots to use amphetamines when flying missions i.e the double standard.

Note to others to try to stay on topic Thanks

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
Oppps.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Stone, they are not forced bud

Hahahah Markeespark hahaha your funny man

Grunts bah whatever. Actually for your info I maintain and secure ohh a few thousand weapons, granted it isnt that glourius, but the level of responsibility is extreamly high

You know, I have terrible spelling, so I wont comment on your lack of well... knowlege of the English language. You obviusly dont know what your talking about so why dont you sit down before you trip over your own two feet.

Once again Mark, you dont know me, you dont know what your talking about, you really havnt read this topic too well either. Please, find a comfy chair and just watch.

I am very much apart of the oppression of Drugs, however free will and religion, though I may not agree and do find all but one religion false I will not stop someone from believing as they will. Free will is someone we all have, it cant be oppressed, even if someone has a gun to your head you are still free to make your own choices.

Dave thank you for standing in for me... now that I am back in the States (yay a year of japan does get old )

Wow, it does feel good to come back and actually have something to reply to

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Stone, they are not forced bud

Hahahah Markeespark hahaha your funny man

Grunts bah whatever. Actually for your info I maintain and secure ohh a few thousand weapons, granted it isnt that glourius, but the level of responsibility is extreamly high

You know, I have terrible spelling, so I wont comment on your lack of well... knowlege of the English language. You obviusly dont know what your talking about so why dont you sit down before you trip over your own two feet.

Once again Mark, you dont know me, you dont know what your talking about, you really havnt read this topic too well either. Please, find a comfy chair and just watch.

I am very much apart of the oppression of Drugs, however free will and religion, though I may not agree and do find all but one religion false I will not stop someone from believing as they will. Free will is someone we all have, it cant be oppressed, even if someone has a gun to your head you are still free to make your own choices.

Dave thank you for standing in for me... now that I am back in the States (yay a year of japan does get old )

Wow, it does feel good to come back and actually have something to reply to

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Page: