• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Page: 123
Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Enter a "Title" here:

Total posts: 2905
Posted:4-6 months!!

It will take 4-6 months for the UN to move into Lybia to bring peace to that country and to feed the starving people. Thats just to start.

The US is already working on the situation.

Why the hell arnt you people bitching and raising hell?

Why arnt you protesting the UN's lack of action?

Yall are all hypocrytes, you dont want to do anything but bash the US. Face it.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Delete Topic

poiaholic22

Total posts: 531
Posted:quote:Originally posted by frostypaw:

was from me saying this:

quote:Don't you dare try and use the fact that your esteemed country has FINALLY chipped into the Liberia situation (a country created by America to get rid of it's 'dissident' slaves who wouldn't accept that black=inferior) - which as you can see the UN has been working on for a long time - as a stick to beat us with. quote:Frosty, are you insane? Yes racism had everything to do with it the ex-slaves leaving, they left to ESCAPE the racisim.I'm glad you agree. You are so full of it ... what Ray said is not at all in agreement with your quote.

Are you just that insecure that you just can't cop to being wrong?

Delete

poiaholic22

Posted:quote:Originally posted by frostypaw:

Just as your country dropped a nuclear device, the hydrogen bomb, on Hiroshima and leveled an entire city - using terror to finish a war, terror on a global scale - they used terror against you And while we have argued about the facts of this event in the past on this board I don't remember anyone being misinformed enough to say that the U.S. used a hydrogen bomb on Japan.

I don't even know what to say ....

Delete

poiaholic22

Posted:There's a couple of links that another member posted awhile ago about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ... please for your own sake get informed.

EDIT: Oh that pisses me off when links don't work.I'll just bump the thread instead.

[ 25. August 2003, 21:18: Message edited by: poiaholic22 ]

Delete

frostypaw

Great balls of fire

Total posts: 643
Posted:I said they they went to escape the racism... he said they went to escape the racism - which bit's not in agreement? i would call considering people who don't agree black=inferior to be pretty racist to me...??

sure i can cop being wrong - to prove me wrong on this point he'll have to prove that racism had nothing to do with the formation of Liberia which is what he's been challenging

which is kinda hard to do.

atomic bomb/hydrogen bomb - so sue me, i've not been up long after a late night - i'd bet my bottom dollar the people terrified by it didn't give a monkies. I know i'm not too bothered about what kinda fuel was in those aircraft, it scared me either which way!

I can SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Delete

poiaholic22

Posted:No you come across as America threw them out of the country for not accepting racism while he is saying they were given the option to flee the racism.

Little different.

Delete

frostypaw

Great balls of fire

Posted:Well I guess they coulda just shut their mouths and carried on being slaves... was their option.

I can SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Delete

Enter a "Title" here:

Posted:Frosty, I think you have changed you idea of what you meant after I sat there and pounded into your head that they left escape the racisim, not because the people helping them were racist.

Flameflinger, calm thyself, I wasnt attacking you and nothing I said warented your responce. No the US did not start a war in Vietnam for econmic benifits, trust me nobody gave a damn about shrimp (prawns) like in Forest Gump.

I want you to understand, I consider being called a redneck a compliment. It is a simple ideal for life. Do a hard days work, truly earn your pay and keep, drink some beer at the end of the day and start it all over the next day. Simple, not perfect but simple.

Just like the Germans in WWI and WWII we were not the ones to start the war, but we were the last to leave, therefore got stuck with the bag. Thats life. We have moved on. Secondly, take look at a sat photo of the Korean penninsula, espceially at night. Found here Can you see what communisim has done to that country? Now, you say the US ruined Vietnam, well any damage we did, obviusly in the last 30 years has not been repaired. I wonder why? Maybe a corrupt government that cares only about its own pockets just hasnt found the time to worry about the little people.

For your info, I am doing something about my Government, I vote, I am also doing something for my country, I am a US Marine. So what else do you want me to do? I cant run for office untill my contract is up and believe me, I do have plans to do so.

Hate me hate my government all you want, I really dont care, because you are insignificant in the big picture. Just some twit in Melburne who thinks he as a clue about what the real world is like. I would bet you have never left that part of Oz.

Poiaholic, very humorus

Actually Frosty, I have been to Hiro recently, been to peace park and seen the damage done. While the effect of the bombs it hardly destroyed a whole city. I am less than 80km from Hiro there is 0 radation 0 fall out at the current time.

America has done some terrible things in the past, I wont deny it. Agent Orange was another prime example of good initiative and bad judgment. They litterally ****ed up! There is no way I can deny that and no way that I will.

Frosty, no thats not what you said orriginally, you said that they were sent away because of their behavior. Do I need to go quote you or are you going to admit this? Perhaps you will just be a cowerd and edit those posts!

I have never challend that Racisim had nothing to do with it. It had everything to do with it. They however did not get SENT AWAY DUE TO BEHAVIOR. That is what I was challenging.

Frosty, your wrong, and you just got cought in a spin, admit it.

Delete

frostypaw

Great balls of fire

Posted:Yes ray... if that's what you think happened ray...

if you're happy being a redneck please feel free to be one and get off the net *smiles sweetly*

i've not been editting my posts - a whole chunk of yours have been.

i never said they forcefully shipped these people out of the country - i said it's a sad state of affairs if they have to leave the country to get away from it. stay, be villified and helpless or go to a new country - not much of a choice.

it's a nice turn off-topic so that you feel ok, but hey. ain't right.

what's so damn funny is if that's what you were arguing then you were agreeing with me from the start just you weren't er... with it enough to notice.

why on earth have you posted pictures of the earth from space?

You said the UN wasn't doing anything - the UN has been for years. End of topic surely?

I can SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Delete

Tika

Total posts: 106
Posted:quote:Hate me hate my government all you want, I really dont care, because you are insignificant in the big picture. Just some twit in Melburne who thinks he as a clue about what the real world is like. I would bet you have never left that part of Oz.
I glad to see you keep and open mind about people's background, must be that arrogance that you don't have.

Delete

Flameflinger

Total posts: 27
Posted:gee thats funny - im a twit in Oz whos never left melbourne. Well actually Ray such statements like that make you an even bigger fool than you are already looking like - when i was in berlin and looking at the remains of the wall was that me having no idea about history? Or at the top of the eifell tower? Or... you know what youre just not worth it.

Im glad your a redneck ray, i really am - because if you were claiming you were open minded and intelligent , then i would be really worried.

Topic closed...

We are all in the gutter. But some of us are trying to set it alight...You can't be a proper country without a beer. Possibly an airline and a rugby team, but at the very least you need a beer.Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway

Delete

Enter a "Title" here:

Posted:Wow, three posts of personal attacks. Dont I feel loved. Hehe Frosty, your funny. Be a redneck and get off the net!! Hahahaha What do you know about the net? Do you know how to program in HTML, Java script? Granted Im not much of an artist but I do know a thing or two about programming. Hrm have you ever built a computer from scratch, how about code a program? Yes my unintelligent brain knows more than you could imagine.

Frosty, how many of mine have been edited, a slew ehh?? Wow not 1 post has been edited in this topic. What a liar you are. Have you no honnor?

Hrm where in the world did I get the idea that you thought they were shipped off due to bad behavior.

Count 6 posts up from the bottom of page one and you will read, quote: If this country started shipping black people who wouldn't behave off to another country it would be seen as horrendous - and it is - yet you're willing to defend it here?? why? it's a bad arguement hehe where did you get that from. And now you say that you never said that! Interesting.

I said I would bet, that you were a twit that had never left Oz. Hrm I guess you're too dumb to decect a hint of sarcasim.

Its cool though, the three of you can hurl personal insults all you want. I really dont care, because it just goes to show your true colours.

Flamer, I am more open minded and intellegent that you, I do not hate someone because of their government.

All three of you are really petty

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Ok...I normally avoid the war topics because of this sort of thing.

BUT

NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ANYONE!!!!

This includes Raymund, Frostpaw and everyone else as well.

You all agreed when you signed up, not to attack people on this board.

There is NO excuse for it. If someone insults you, that is NOT an excuse to insult them back.

If you feel you have been insulted or personally attacked you are all welcome to click the "report post" button at the bottom of the offending post, and let the moderators sort it out for you.

Cheers...

Unfortunately, this thread appears to have nothing more postive to contribute to the board, and so it is now closed.

Why don't we all meet up again in social, and have some icecream?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

Page: 123