Fire Monkeymember
176 posts

Posted:
Well me being me...

I'm tending towards thinking are "Dr" being killed off by "lord" Tony.

And seeing as initial threat was our tony's only legal reason for war,(so hasn't Tony broken some war rules) what will he come up with next.

P.S I think it's descracefull that in our age of secret agences(not really a good thing) that our minestry of defence tells the media that they will conferm who the source was in a kinda "rizla" game style.(You guess, and we will say yes or no)

Every ones a monkey!
Yes even you!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Is it just me or does BBC seam to come up with all the interesting stories? I mean is it the brittish version of the enquierer or something?

Actually though I have to admit I have never hear of this.

Though I do question BBC I mean they seem to come up with stories that nobody else would dream of and the piece together conclusions that are just very sercumstancial. Then again I am just questioning everything that I hear just like the rest of you.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Fire Monkeymember
176 posts

Posted:
No this has been in all the news articals for ages, just the BBC normally see ok with reporting.

With this political dirt kickup, you have to wonder what laws will get passed quikly while no one is looking.

Every ones a monkey!
Yes even you!

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
have been following the story. A very sad story all round.
Was David Kelly actually that disheartened that he would commit suicide or was it something far more sinister such as murder?
I wonder what the inquiry into his death will reveal, but for now there seems to be too much speculation flying about (great for conspiracy theorists).

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Don't start with the conspiracy theories! After all, his death has done more damage to the government than him originally talking to the press.

To me I see most of the blame falling squarely on the government. The political games and spin used everyday often lead to careers being ruined, but now somebody has been hounded to death

I reckon a few people will lose their current jobs over it and Campbell will have to leave a bit quicker than he thought he was going to. However Blair will remain, Hoon and others involved will probably get put back into good jobs in a year or so once people have forgotten.

But it does again bring up the queston of why an unelected person, Campbell, has so much power and influence at the heart of government.

Politics, it's evil.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
cheers for the link spanner, good stuff.

I find it extremely ominous that kelly spoke about his own death months before saying that if iraq were to be invaded he "would probably be found dead in the woods"...
drum roll.

not sure it was suicide- can you call it that if someone has a heart-attack when you're threatening him???

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.